Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :juillet 06
Appliquer avant :août 06 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Acuity, Inc. has an opening for an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master to support a very visible government client. Are you a dynamic and creative individual who enjoy working in a collaborative environment for the development of sophisticated applications? Come check out Acuity!
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for managing and directing the Agile teams. The Agile Project Manager will solicit business requirements from the product owner and transfer them to the product backlog for further decomposition by the team.
Other Responsibilities To Include But Not Be Limited To
- Interfacing with clients to define user requirements and to discuss issues, questions, and project status.
- Understanding system capabilities and how the capabilities can meet the client’s business objectives
- Analyzing user requirements to identify implicit and ambiguous requirements
- Composing technical documentation to detail the requirements in a clear and well-organized manner
- Interfacing with the software development team to translate user requirements into system requirements
- Participating in application validation to ensure that client’s requirements are met
- Business Process Modeling and Business Process Reengineering
- Bachelor's Degree with experience in a related Information Technology field
- PMP Certification required
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant, professional experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct experience with ServiceNow.com products
- Minimum one (1) ServiceNow certification
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and the ITIL framework
- Demonstrated experience managing a continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline for software delivery
- Demonstrated strong project management and process execution
- Demonstrated ability to define and drive implementation of release and cutover management concepts, processes, and tools
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with engineers and business simultaneously
- Outstanding and proven attitude of customer service
- Outstanding problem solving and creative thinking
- Detailed oriented, passion for quality and accuracy, demonstrate professionalism, keen sense of business acumen
- Experience with the ITIL framework
- ServiceNow Developer or Advanced Administrator certification
- Platform App Builder certified
- Demonstrated experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations / staff positions in the Release Manager role for an enterprise IT environment
- Proven leadership capabilities with matrixed teams and ability to drive issues to closure
- ServiceNow IT Business Management/Project and Portfolio Management experience
- US Citizenship is required as well as the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Acuity Inc. is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.