Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Workday Project Manager - Assoc Mgr
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 19 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Workday Project Manager
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
As a Workday Project Manager your primary responsibilities may include:
Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and deliver project level documentation (i.e., status reports, RAID logs, project plans etc)
- Ensure project is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements
- Assist as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts to complete the implementation
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns applications.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings as needed
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
Why should I join the Accenture Workday team?
- Innovate every day. Be at the forefront of designing and delivering Workday solutions that push boundaries and create new opportunities for our clients.
- Lead with the industry’s best. Join an industry-recognized global cloud leader with more than 1,200 Workday certified professionals collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Learn and grow continuously. Harness unmatched training and professional development to help you build and advance your Workday, consultative and delivery skills. With learning resources, interactive classroom courses, real-life client simulations and ongoing mentoring available when you need it, you’ll expand your thinking beyond the core Workday implementation.
Who will be successful at Accenture?
It’s not just what you know or where you’ve been that propels success at Accenture: It’s who you are, fundamentally, as a person. We prize diversity in backgrounds and perspectives. Whatever your unique qualities, a few key traits should apply: You’re passionate about technology and motivated to apply the latest technology trends. You’re proactive and collaborative; a leader with effective communication skills. You’re driven by new challenges and are motivated to improve. You’re a creative problem solver with the flexibility to navigate uncertainty. You’re focused on the future with a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Here’s what you need:
- Existing and up to date Workday Partner Certification in HCM and/or PM
- 3+ years of consulting experience, most recently in an Associate Mgr., or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 2+ years of hands on experience delivering Workday implementations as an EM/PM
- Experience managing cross functional teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have a minimum 6 years of work experience)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement Requesting An Accommodation Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.