Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Program Management Specialist
Buffalo, New York, United States | Accenture
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Program Management Specialist
Technologie de l'information
Program Management Specialist
137 jours | Buffalo, New York, United States | Accenture
Date de début :février 04
Appliquer avant :mars 07 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Project Management Specialist
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing + Communications
Location: Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco or Chicago
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Program Manager
POD: Welcome to the future. We are a group of creative problem solvers within Accenture’s Marketing + Communications Brand team that disrupts the way Accenture showcases what’s possible in a simple, human way that wins business and drives revenue.
YOU ARE: An entrepreneur. A self-starter. You solve complex challenges in a matter of days without a cape and a phone booth. You are successful in a variety of environments and can collaborate with the best and brightest in the world—all while managing outputs with impressive results.
- Be the single point of contact for some of Accenture Brand’s largest, most strategic programs
- Collaborate across disciplines within Marketing + Communications to deliver on One Accenture
- Prepare proposals detailing scope and the roles / resources needed to realize ambition
- Actively manage an agile scope and continue to refine and communicate budget adjustments
- Lead all communication points between our internal creative team and the Accenture project team
- Manage creative time against deliverables and propose solutions for when we run hot/over burn
- Manage external vendor relationships; when needed
- Creating Virtual Experiences - using technology platforms to create high levels of engagement
- Narrative Development - helping our people tell better stories
- Teaching Accenture - developing and building our skillsets
- Team is currently working remotely; but once re-opened; candidate would need to be able to huddle live with team as dynamics/deadlines demand.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience as project manager
- Creative agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.