Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Oracle Cloud Project Manager
Buffalo, New York, United States | Accenture
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Oracle Cloud Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Oracle Cloud Project Manager
259 jours | Buffalo, New York, United States | Accenture
Date de début :février 04
Appliquer avant :mars 07 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/oracle-index.)
- Manage/Lead and guide work of teams on projects
- Coordinate and provide leadership in development of project plans, analysis, design, and development of complex mission-critical project implementation
- Work closely with other leads and managers within organization and foster collaborative relationships across team members
- Schedule and handle workload of team members
- Identify appropriate consultant for assignments
- Review and follow up on completion of tasks done by team to ensure quality of work
- Work with Offshore/U.S. Managers to understand tasks to ensure offshore resources work on accurate requirements
- Ensure U.S. team provides sufficient information for work to be done offshore. Participate in calls, meetings, and efforts for more complex work
- Participate in interview process and provide feedback on applicant qualifications and hiring
- Plan Projects: Manage projects from inception through Post Go-Live phases
- Position project and methodology properly and professionally
- Plan project and monitor progress and/or take corrective action
- Provide and present project status to client and team
- Cutover Plan covering client activities and duties
- Review and approve project team timesheets
- Manage project budget and invoice process
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 2 years Oracle implementation experience
- Minimum 2 years building and leading a high-performance team of Oracle resources.
- Minimum 2 years managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/programs/portfolios of all scale
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus points if:
- You have an Oracle Cloud Certification
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.