Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Services Project Managers
Conseil en Management
Date de début :juillet 21
Appliquer avant :août 22 2021
Industrie : Conseil en Management,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
- Managing across Services M+C supporting Services M+C Planning & Operations lead, Services and Growth & Strategy M+C and broader team as needed in all areas of project management, budget management, planning, and executive support.
- Leading project development efforts and helping to develop business models for interaction across multiple M+C teams. Help guide activities for annual, quarterly, and monthly reports for HR, budget, recruiting, etc.
- Working as a liaison and project manager with the Services and Growth & Strategy M+C teams to ensure data calls and reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Developing and implementing data tracking tools, databases, templates, and ad hoc repositories to house and manage personnel, financial, and other information needed to accomplish Services and Growth & Strategy M+C goals and identify cross-services efforts.
Skills And Work Experience
- Excellent at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provides deep and original thinking about complex issues and make them easily understood by a broad audience.
- Determination and desire to learn new tools and software platforms for role as needed.
- Comfortable in an unpredictable environment and managing unplanned requests.
- Deep experience using Microsoft Office tools.
- The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels.
- Sensitivity to the cultural and social variances as a part of an international and inclusive team.
- Desire to take on complex, time sensitive projects and create end to end solutions.
- Must be comfortable leading and working collaboratively as a member of a fast-paced team.
- Strong English language skills.
- MBA or project management certificate.
- Experience in a leadership role as a project manager.
- Experience in a project management role or as project management support at Accenture.
- Finance or budget management background. While this role is part of M+C, it is an Operations role with deep dives in budget details.
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.