Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
MULTI-FAMILY PROJECT MANAGER
Date de début :avril 01
Appliquer avant :mai 01 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
The Project Manager reports directly to the Construction Operations Manager. The PM is the direct supervisor of assigned estimator(s). The PM is responsible for the solicitation of project documents and information, ensures that all information is put into the hands of hub estimators, support team members as well as outside vendors through a functional RFP procedure. The PM is responsible for following up on all outstanding RFP's to ensure the project bid date is hit. During the estimating process the PM solicits additional information from the client on behalf of the estimator, or ensures the estimator is gathering the information of their own accord. The PM may be called upon to meet with customers before and during the execution of the project.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive responsibility estimating for the construction industry
- Experience in contract negotiation with subcontractors and vendors as well as buyout
- Experience managing a project budget
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or at least 4 years of specific experience and/or training related to the essential functions of the job; or equivalent combination of education and training
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive responsibility estimating for the construction industry.
- Experience in contract negotiation with subcontractors and vendors as well as buyout.
- Experience managing a project budget.
- Proficiency using Microsoft office.