Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States | US Tech Solutions
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
310 jours | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States | US Tech Solutions
Date de début :décembre 15
Appliquer avant :janvier 16 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Project Manager” for a 06 Months contract position with a client in Philadelphia, PA
Job Poster: David Battula
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of and proficiency in project management methodology and practices.
- Manages projects of average and advanced complexity. Manages associated risks and issues.
- Exhibits advanced skills in estimating and the use of project management productivity tools.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge in creating detailed documentation, including project charters, work plans and budgets.
- Communicates effectively with relevant project staff and stakeholders.
- Manages moderate level projects and to coach other team members. Manages staff of 5 to 15 team members.
- Capable and proven record of managing a project budget upwards of (USD)500,000.
- The responsibilities of a Project Manager II encompass identical responsibilities as a Project Manager I but, with a greater degree of complexity.
- Manages all operational and tactical aspects of assigned projects (may include installation of application modules) and ensures timely delivery of all project objectives.
- Communicates relevant project plans and alternatives, including risk analyses and mitigation strategies, to project stakeholders.
- Prepares written documentation in support of planned projects.
- Develops and monitors project budgets and work plans. Negotiates with vendors on relevant project matters.
- Reviews and approves Project Status Reports. Coaches Project Coordinators and Analysts.
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store Client information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Five to 7 years experience in IT project management with progressive responsibilities as a project manager.
- Prior experience in infrastructure and new building projects are preferred.
- Prior experience in other areas of IS are a plus but not required; (Help Desk, Network Engineering, Database, Service Administration, etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare IT or related field required.
- PMI PMP certification a plus but not required.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to David Battula by clicking APPLY.