Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Santé, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
DataStaff, Inc. is seeking a Scrum Master for a contract opportunity with one of our direct clients in Richmond, VA.
The Scrum Master is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the internal and external stakeholders.
This role is remote until Covid restrictions are lifted and the staff return onsite. At that point, the contractor is expected to work 100% onsite. The contractor is also required to go onsite for on-boarding and to pick up their equipment the first day.
- Drive consistent project delivery through the entire project lifecycle, including project plans, release plans, resource allocation, and management of project risks, scope, schedule and delivery of value.
- Coordinate Agile Ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Refinement and Release Planning.
- Track and communicate project's progress from a schedule, cost and risk perspective to the project team, stakeholders and management.
- Establish an environment where the teams can be effective and help remove obstacles.
- Protects the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
- Ensures a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside of the team.
- Track and report team velocity and other project metrics.
- Promote continuous improvement and helps teams to increase productivity.
- Help Product Owner and team with Product backlog management and prioritizing.
- Ensure the teams are practicing core Agile principles.
- Follow the project management practices as defined.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of Agile project management principles and practices is required.
- Work with customers, understand their business practices and manage their expectations.
- Set clear performance standards and hold team members accountable, while keeping the team engaged and on track.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills are required.
- Analyze and document business and system processes.
- Balance the competing demands for quality, scope, schedule and cost.
- Be well-versed with Scrum and Kanban Agile methodologies.
- Create training documentation, deliver training to internal staff on Agile Methodology, principles and best practices.
- 8 Years - Current Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- 8 Years - Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
- 8 Years - Solid understanding of Scrum / Kanban Agile Methodology and working experience in this area
- 8 Years - Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating and team building
- 8 Years - CSM Certifications
- 8 Years - Experience using SAFe Framework
This opportunity is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401K program available for employees after 6 months.