Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager 2/Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Contrat (3 mois)
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Project Manager 2/Scrum Master
About the Job
- Duration:3-month contract
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Pay rate:Hourly
- Job ID: 648041
Candidate is required to go onsite to pick up equipment
Role is remote UNTIL restrictions lift, then it is 100% onsite
Scrum Master is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive consistent project delivery through the entire project lifecycle, including project plans, release plans, resource allocation, and management of project risks, scope, schedule, and delivery of value.
- Coordinates Agile Ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Refinement, and Release Planning.
- Tracks and communicates project progress from a schedule, cost, and risk perspective to the project team, stakeholders, and management.
- Establishes an environment where the teams can be effective and help to remove obstacles.
- Protects the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
- Ensures a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team.
- Tracks and reports team velocity and other project metrics.
- Promotes continuous improvement and helps teams to increase productivity.
- Helps Product Owner and team with Product backlog management.
- Ensures the teams are practicing core Agile principles.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of Agile project management principles and practices.
- Ability to work with customers, understand their business practices and manage their expectations.
- Ability to set clear performance standards and hold team members accountable, while keeping the team engaged and on track.
- Ability to help Product Owners to create and prioritize Product Backlog.
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to analyze and document business and system processes.
- Ability to balance the competing demands for quality, scope, schedule, and cost.
- Well-versed with Scrum and Kanban Agile methodologies.
- Create training documentation, deliver training to internal staff on Agile Methodology, principles, and best practices.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) - REQUIRED 8 YEARS
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models- REQUIRED 8 YEARS
- Solid understanding of Scrum / Kanban Agile Methodology and working experience in this area- REQUIRED 8 YEARS
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building- REQUIRED 8 YEARS
- CSM Certifications required
- Experience using SAFe Framework- REQUIRED 8 YEARS
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team memberbenefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)