Description de l'emploi
L'entreprise n'a pas encore entré de description.
300 Frank W Burr Blvd, Suite 600, Teaneck, NJ, USA, 07666
ServiceNow Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mai 03
Appliquer avant :juin 03 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
We are looking for ServiceNow Scrum Master for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
“Remote Candidates will be considered, however must be willing to relocate post Covid”
- Lead and manage Service Now service professionals directly and/or through subordinate managers or supervisors and offers leadership, direction and program governance for Service Now projects.
- Proactively and consistently communicate the importance of building and fostering relationships to motivate and inspire team to achieve individual and team performance objectives
- Provide overall management support and oversight of all project and customer personnel, including employees and contractors/sub-contractors and VMO offices.
- Oversee the day to day Service Now [VS(1][SP(2]delivery for multiple service now event management project operations, to meet or project schedule/milestones, key performance indicators (KPIs[VS(3][SP(4]) and other business objectives related to project timeliness, service quality and efficiency. Liaise between Service Now product teams and customer as applicable on demand/need basis.
- Provide input and insight into workforce management capacity planning. Ensure future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans on Service Now projects.
- Develop and maintain operational budget and forecast models and strong delivery management skill with agile processes.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to forward looking staffing models based on project finances and skillsets needed.
- Work with subordinates to identify, mitigate and communicate operational risks and control costs and schedule variances, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects.
- Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.