Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway,, Richmond, VA, USA, 23238
Program Manager, Delivery Management
Tecnologías de la Información
Fecha de inicio :Mayo 04
Aplicar antes :Junio 04 2021
Industria: Tecnologías de la Información, ,
Tipo :Tiempo completo
Descripción del puesto
7041 - CarMax Shockoe - 140 Virginia Street, Richmond, Virginia, 23219 CarMax, the way your career should be!
The Program Manager is responsible for influencing and leading a Program of product and/or project teams, vendors, and consultants in the full life-cycle of cross-functional dual-track agile. This Associate will manage the Program for multiple product teams and/or large, complex related projects from discovery through delivery. They will also be responsible for managing one or more products or initiatives within their Program. This will include participating in the budgeting and resourcing process, overseeing Agile ceremonies, facilitating the planning process, development, and delivery. This Associate will also lead Program level work across multiple related projects/products /initiatives. The role will work closely with Senior Leadership, while supporting Delivery Managers and other roles supporting the Program body of work.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Aggregate team objectives into Quarterly Program Goals/Objectives and publish for visibility and transparency
- Provide guidance and insights for implementing Program structure, including process improvements
- Plan and facilitate Program workshops and regular Program level meetings / ceremonies
- Collaborate with the Program team to prioritize and manage Program backlogs
- Ensure value is delivered and tracked through agreed upon metrics
- Coordinates / facilitates input on resource planning needs and constraint resolution
- Report status of Program plans, health, progress, and impediments to Program Team and Stakeholders leveraging established venues / ceremonies
- Maintain proper communication with all the technical and non-technical teams involved
- Coordinates Program oversight and ensuring alignment with supporting Delivery Managers
- Develop strong working relationship with other Program level resources (Sponsors, Product Owners, Delivery Managers, etc.)
- Facilitate and support team to execute roles and responsibilities and usage of established tools and processes.
- Drive Program-level continuous improvement
- Coach and mentor others on team and Program level best practices, standards and methodology requirements.
- Regularly inspects the Program to discover and address the major concerns
- Track and drive resolution for escalated risks and dependencies, coordinates resolution with technology and business partner leadership
- Display a passion for partnering and collaborating across the organization
- Exhibit strong influencing skills to effectively drive project / program results
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills serving multiple levels of the organization
- Flexible, resourceful team player that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Display a passion for coaching and developing a team
- Understands and champions, coaches and mentors on Agile practices where appropriate
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of Project, Process or Scrum Master
- 2+ years Agile experience
- 1+ years program management experience
- Specialties: Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, Program Management
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .