Barry-Wehmiller Design Group
Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
8235 Forsyth Blvd, Suite 900, St Louis, MO, USA, 63105
Fecha de inicio :Octubre 13
Aplicar antes :Noviembre 13 2021
Tipo :Tiempo completo
Descripción del puesto
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the design, integration, installation, and start-up of packaging lines for food and beverage industries. Responsibilities require engineering leadership experience and a solid working understanding of process, utility, packaging systems, drafting (CAD), controls, equipment procurement, installation, training, and start-up. Qualified candidates will have a proven track record delivering projects on budget & schedule, managing complex scopes, managing client interaction & expectations, supervising contractors and being able to identify & help develop new business opportunities.
- Lead the packaging line design, integration, installation and start-up of capital projects, including estimation, justification, budget, schedule, design, implementation, acquisition, installation, start-up, troubleshooting, and documentation.
- Develop equipment design and specifications, design of equipment support systems, and bid analyses.
- Lead communications with vendors (OEM’s) and contractors to implement “cutting edge” automation solutions.
- Provide engineering solutions for continuous improvement objectives using industry standard tools and procedures (Change Control, ROI, etc).
- Evaluate existing packaging operations, and suggest and drive projects to provide immediate ROI and improve productivity.
- Identify and specify required tooling and/or packaging equipment for projects within designated timelines.
- Develop, maintain and grow solid client relationships.
- Minimum 7 of project engineering/management experience with packaging systems and/or manufacturing automation applications.
- Experience in the food, beverage, household products or personal care industries strongly preferred.
- Excellent engineering and leadership skills as well as the ability to simultaneously organize, and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact within both engineering and operational environments with both clients, and suppliers.
- Ability to develop, maintain and grow solid client relationships.
- Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation and start-up activities, client meetings, company sponsored meetings, trainings, industry related seminars, forums, or conventions, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.