AmeriHome Mortgage Company, LLC
Descripción de la empresa
La compañía aún no ha ingresado una descripción.
1 Baxter Way, Suite 300, Westlake Village, CA, USA, 91362
IT Project Manager
Fecha de inicio :Enero 14
Aplicar antes :Febrero 11 2022
Industria: Servicios Financieros,
Tipo :Tiempo completo
Descripción del puesto
IT Project Manager
What You'll Do
The Project Manager in information technology (IT) is responsible for overseeing infrastructure and/or software development projects to completion. The Project Manager (IT) will work directly with IT Project teams, coordinating their efforts to develop and complete projects. Strong communication abilities are a must to effectively oversee these groups as well as a solid understanding of SDLC and Scrum. The Project Manager (IT) must possess good analytical abilities to effectively manage time, cost and quality of output.
What we are looking for:
- Direct and evaluate project vision and strategy
- Perform project completion and team management, defining and driving project deliverables and facilitating project team meetings
- Manage all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Manage release deliverables from inception through operationalization
- Drive and document continuous process improvement
- Maintain and demonstrate a solid understanding of functional and technical deliverables with the ability to communicate their relationships and dependencies
- Identify, document and resolve dependencies related to people, product and process
- Collaborate with end users, stakeholders and management to achieve goals, solve problems and mitigate risk.
- Manage ambiguity in unstructured environments and on multiple concurrent work-streams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) is required
- 5-7 years+ of experience with IT Infrastructure is required
- 5-7 years+ of experience with Application Development is required
- Previous experience directly supervising a small group of employees is preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Previous experience in a Financial Institution or Banking atmosphere is preferred
- PMP and Agile (Scrum/ JIT) Certifications are preferred
- Experience with Clarity and Jira are preferred
- Occasional travel may be required (20%)
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
Benefits You’ll Love
We offer all the important things you'd want — like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About The Company
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC. AmeriHome Mortgage is a Western Alliance Bank company.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email HR@westernalliancebank.com or call 602-386-2488. When contacting us, please provide your contact information and state the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to inquiries concerning requests that involve a reasonable accommodation in the application process.
© Western Alliance Bancorporation