Web.com provides business across all industries with the tools to build your online presence. Formed more than 20 years ago, Web.com brings all your website, email, security and online marketing solutions into one place. Our company will be with you every step of your journey whether you are just starting out or are well on your way. We serve more than three million customers around the world and manage over nine million domain names.
The company has not entered any location yet.
Sr Scrum Master / Agile Team Coach
Opening date:May 04
Closing date: June 05 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software, Internet,
We are looking for an energetic Senior Scrum Master / Agile Team Coach to help our engineering teams delight our customers. Leveraging a background in agile and building self sustaining teams, you’ll have a great opportunity to truly make an immediate impact. Join a group of Enterprise and Team coaches who believe that context driven practices will have beneficial results for the organization. This focus sets the tone for the larger organization to cultivate a continuous improvement mindset.
- The perfect candidate is excited to jump right in, roll up their sleeves and learn about our technology, customers and growing organization. The primary focus is to support Product Delivery using Agile and Lean principles and techniques to bring about organizational efficiency. Do you have experience with helping teams in a Servant Leadership capacity?
- Helping teams to make measurable improvement?
- Do you have a deep interest in collaboration?
- Have your teams evolved their definition of “done”?
- We’re looking for an energetic Senior Scrum Master / Agile Team Coach to help our engineering teams deliver consistently and delight our customers.
- Leveraging a background in Agile to help form and build self-sustaining teams and high performing teams, you’ll have a great opportunity to truly make an immediate impact.
- The perfect candidate is excited to jump right in, roll up their sleeves and learn about our technology, customers and growing organization.
- Conducting Scrum Master events: Running daily standups, retrospectives, etc. removing impediments from teams, protecting the team from organizational distractions
- Actively advocate for continuous improvement
- Proactive in finding ways for teams (not just software) to embrace efficacy
- Ensure that the team is applying the agile principles consistently while remaining focused on delivering value to our customers.
- Provide key partnership, support and education to the team’s product owner, development lead and team.
- Build a productive team environment where collaboration and group problem solving is encouraged rather than feared.
- Assist with internal and external communication with an emphasis on transparency.
- Understand the business and technology of the products your teams own
- Propose and follow through with ideas for improving collaboration among teams
- Continuously improve craftsmanship of Team Coaching
- Understand team dynamics to provide greater team value
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, PMI-ACP) and broad understanding of agile methods including Kanban, Lean, Theory of Constraints, etc.
- 3+ years of experience performing the Scrum Master/ Agile Coach role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum or Kanban principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience developing lower performing or newly formed teams to a high level of self-sufficiency.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- A natural facilitator and communicator.
- Quick at distilling the crux of a problem and determining a path to resolution.
- Great at seeing and creating the right workflows that affect people and systems.
- An advocate of the Agile Mindset
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, MIS, or equivalent preferred
Employment with Web.com is at-will and nothing in this Job Description should be interpreted or construed to alter the at-will employment relationship.
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.