Warner Bros. Entertainment
WARNER BROS. is a global leader in all forms of entertainment and their related businesses across all current and emerging media and platforms. A WarnerMedia Company, the fully integrated, broad-based Studio is home to one of the most successful collections of brands in the world and stands at the forefront of every aspect of the entertainment industry from feature film, television and home entertainment production and worldwide distribution to DVD and Blu-ray, digital distribution, animation, comic books, video games, product and brand licensing, and broadcasting. The company’s vast library, one of the most prestigious and valuable in the world, consists of more than 61,000 hours of programming, including nearly 6,500 feature films and 3,000 television programs comprised of tens of thousands of individual episodes.
Warner Bros. has employees in over 30 countries. The company is headquartered at the Warner Bros. Studios lot, 142 acres in Burbank, California, which is considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world and is also home to 35 soundstages (including one of the world’s tallest stages, which has an in-ground tank capable of holding more than two million gallons of water). Warner Bros. Studio Facilities also manages the company’s studio in the U.K., Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, which is a 160-acre production facility that has been the production site of many highly acclaimed Warner Bros. movies including the eight Harry Potter films.
4000 Warner Boulevard, Burbank, CA, USA, 91522
Opening date:May 04
Closing date: June 04 2021
Industry:Entertainment, Online Media,
PeopleSoft Requisition Number
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Project Manager for the Enterprise Tech Solutions_CSC Code department.
The Project Manager for Content Operations, Localization, Mastering, and Archive will serve as a liaison between the technology department and other business and technology teams throughout WarnerMedia. This role will manage projects of a cross-functional nature to support the development of new functionality and workflows to distribute content and metadata throughout the Media Supply Chain. Working closely with the different stakeholders and development teams, you will manage project timelines for multiple concurrent projects, mitigate project risks, report project status, and ensure on-time delivery.
- Leads the planning, development, and enhancement of internally developed applications that support the distribution of WarnerMedia content. Manages projects of a cross-functional nature to media workflow stakeholders according to agreed timelines, business requirements, and enterprise standards. Collaborates with engineering teams to support an agile product development process. Supports project team through all iterations of technical elaboration and development.
- Provides active leadership and facilitates the delivery of scrum teams in story definition, daily stand up meetings, release planning, backlog refinement, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, etc. Participates in the evaluation and prioritization for process improvements. Assists in defining and documenting processes and functional business requirements. Creates presentations and leads meetings with clients.
- Assists in the development of business scenarios for testing, and supports Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all system releases.
- Partners with different operation and technology teams to ensure new functionality is moved into production environments without unintended impact on business units.
- Provides status reports that help to manage issues/risks and provide project updates to business stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager supporting technical project teams in the definition and delivery of custom-built, business-critical systems.
- Successful experience executing projects aligned with business requirements and technology capabilities.
- Previous experience working on projects involving digital media and images, technical metadata management, digital content workflows or other aspects of Digital Supply Chain is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Deep passion and interest to understand the products, systems, and functionality in the portfolio that will allow for moments to step-in, lead and assist the team.
- Strong attention to detail, yet with the ability to take a step back and understand the bigger picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to partner with the business to define and document their current and future system needs.
- Expertise in eliciting and documenting business requirements through use cases, user stories, and other means (including workflow diagrams, data flow diagrams, screen wireframes, etc).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate
- complex ideas to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think outside-of-the-box when assessing possible solutions.
- Abilty to work with engineering teams to discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks, and evaluate new ideas.
- Understanding of when to escalate issues expediently and accurately when blockers arise
- Expertise with Project Management Software, Agile Tools, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, wikis, roadmapping tools and/or G Suite tools.
- Experience in the development and execution of test cases and test management.
- Experience working with QA resources on project delivery.
- Ability to set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion when working with other team members.
- Experience with iterative and agile software development methodologies.
- General office activities - walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must be able to work well under time constraints
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
- Must be service-oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.