Total Security Solutions
Bullet Proof Glass - Equipment and Complete Bullet Resistant Barrier Systems.
Total Security Solutions designs, manufactures and installs bullet resistant barrier systems nationwide for government facilities, hospitals, schools, banks, convenience stores -- almost anywhere custom bulletproof solutions are needed. This includes UL-rated protection Levels 1-8.
TSS excels at delivering complex solutions to even the toughest security challenges including new construction projects and retrofits into existing architecture. We specialize in custom bullet resistant barriers and bandit barriers that fit the design of your environment. Every detail is considered, including how your barrier system will look and how it will affect your daily operations. In addition to providing complete bulletproof solutions, we also supply bullet resistant glass and materials to glaziers for self-installation.
Every project we complete is driven by our three guiding principles: Customer Service, Customization and Speed. Visit our website to see some of our most recent projects, or follow our blog for the latest stories about physical security.
935 Garden Ln, Fowlerville, MI, USA, 48836
Opening date:September 14
Closing date: October 14 2021
Total Security Solution is looking for an organized, enthusiastic and self starting Project Manager to join our team!
Total Security Solutions’ is a custom ballistic barrier manufacturing company who's benchmark of success is based on our team’s ability to honor all commitments with integrity, build lasting client relationships, and provide the best customer service in our industry. We have taken more than three decades of experience in bullet resistant barrier systems, and raised the bar within our industry.
Named three times to the Inc. 5000 List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and to the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch and named Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in Metropolitan Detroit, Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, and Best of MichBusiness, Total Security Solutions recognizes that our company’s growth can be directly attributed to our team members – from the front office and sales to our shop floor – who work hard each day to build a quality bullet proof glass product. We are continuously seeking individuals with the desire to build their careers while helping expand our business and drive innovation in our industry.
Why Consider a Career at Total Security Solutions?
- TSS is a progressive organization that is committed to excellence and operates collaboratively and proactively to solve problems and exceed expectations..
- We’re financially strong and we are positioned for tremendous growth.
- Our leadership team is committed to maintaining our company culture, embodied in our core values.
- We have a strong leadership team with extensive industry experience. You can count on this team to be effective partners.
- We’re entrepreneurial. Ideas are encouraged and you will be given a high degree of autonomy to reach your established goals.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for managing $800K - $2.5M in project dollars at any given time. This typically means that you are managing 90-120 jobs at various stages. As one of our Project Managers, you will provide excellent customer service by properly forecasting our projects and will be a problem preventer as well as a problem solver. You will work hand-in-hand with the Lead Project Manager and other staff to plan, monitor and manage the projects. You will also be very involved with managing the activities of field crews, which requires a good knowledge of trade specific concepts, processes and techniques.
As a Project Manager, you will divide your time managing the schedule, controlling the costs and communicating with the internal and external customer. Our business is built on reputation and customer service. We look to our project managers to continue to forge relationships and keep our customers happy and informed, while keeping the projects on time and on budget. This position reports to the Lead Project Manager.
- Work directly with customers to identify system requirements.
- Manage customer expectations and own the customer support process in its entirety. You will assume responsibility for new projects from the submittal stage through completion, including the oversight of engineering drawings, other submittals and project closeout.
- Consistently and professionally communicate with client representatives, vendors, subcontractors and internal customers.
- Review assigned projects to establish critical path milestones, action plans and schedules.
- Confirm the accuracy of and the scope of new work. Where needed, manage contract renewals and change orders.
- Project and track assets, including materials, labor and other resources.
- Initiate corrective actions as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Communicate with Shop Leaders to project upcoming work and in-house fabrication and job materials requirements. Project Managers are responsible for keeping shop personnel advised of project schedules and project related material needs.
- Work with the accounting department on project billing.
- Monitor field staff (installers) and escalate performance concerns to the Lead Project Manager
- As needed, travel to review job site conditions and measuring for final fabrication - up to 25% travel may be required.
- Seek areas for improvement in process, materials, tools, or product design. Take the lead on implementing potential improvements.
- Minimum of 5 years project management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be extremely organized and exhibit a high degree of attention to detail.
- BS in a related field.
Attributes of the Project Manager
- Project management guru:
- You carefully plan important milestones and goals to keep projects on schedule and on budget, no matter how complex the project.
- You understand that some activities are dependent upon the completion of another, and you work with team members to accomplish the goal.
- Collaborative work-style:
- You will be working with a variety of staff, vendors and clients to accomplish project requirements. This requires a flexible style that both compliments the efforts and supports the needs of others.
- Supreme relationship builder:
- You have a proven track record for getting results by building strong relationships and partnerships. You promote accountability and foster trust.