System One stands as one of the largest integrated services and workforce solutions firms in the United States. We are dedicated professionals ready to support your business needs. For over 40 years, we’ve evolved and expanded our national delivery across multiple specialty areas including engineering, energy, telecom, technology, legal, life sciences, creative & digital, and government. We pride ourselves on being a company of experts dedicated to saying “yes.” Because we say yes and invest in the future, we push the boundaries of innovative services and solutions to accomplish what other firms do not deliver.
System One hires professionals across our network to work with our clients, some of which are industry leaders and nationally branded organizations. We offer contract, contract to hire, and direct hire positions. Because we are highly specialized, we have better connections, market knowledge, and career opportunities. Get in touch with us and let’s find your next challenge.
210 Sixth Avenue, Suite 3100, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 15222
IT Program Manager
Oil and Energy
Opening date:June 05
Closing date: July 05 2021
Industry:Oil and Energy, Public Services,
San Antonio, TX
System One is currently seeking an IT Program Manager on a 14-month contract position located in San Antonio, TX.
IT Program Manager Responsibilities
- Under general supervision of either a department manager or director oversees multiple Enterprise Information Technology projects as a program manager, discipline lead, and/or coordinator for various technology related projects
- In addition to having responsibility for all aspects of the project over the entire project life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close), is responsible for assembling project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of assigned IT focused projects
- Monitors and controls financial plans
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of Project Management methodologies, practices and procedures
- Ability to handle complex assignments with minimum supervision
- Manages the planning, design, and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects under general supervision
- Recommends and leads process improvements to existing Project Management processes and procedures
- Applies judgment and makes independent recommendations and/or decisions that may affect the section, department and/or division
- Demonstrates proficiency in management of projects and assignments
- Ability to determine a project schedule’s critical paths and amount of float
- Manages the planning, design and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects (e.g., modifications/additions to facilities and infrastructure) under supervision
- Facilitates teams, including team chartering, group problem solving and/or process improvement work
- Ensures the integration of sound project management principles and practices into all projects
- Develops solutions to critical business issues and presents alternatives
- Develops and submits business cases and/or project justifications for projects
- Develop detailed project plans and ensure project scopes, team responsibilities, milestone dates, and the procurement strategy are clearly stated for all assigned projects
- Stewards project to ensure project objectives regarding safety, schedule, budget, scope, code compliance, environmental compliance, and quality are met through metrics and benchmarking
- Develops procurement and technical specifications for vendor and contractor services
- Coordinates with procurement to solicit external materials and services as required for project deliverables, including stewarding purchase orders and contracts, paying invoices, and interfacing with Storeroom personnel
- Negotiates with vendors and contractors regarding work scope changes and ensure that all contract commitments are completed on time per the scope of work and technical specifications
- Plans and monitors on-going design and construction activities for contract and industry code compliance, QA/QC program compliance, schedule performance, and quality workmanship for multiple craft disciplines
- Reviews and approves design documents and drawings for contract and industry code compliance, company standards and practices
- Coordinates the development of conceptual and detailed designs
- Effectively communicates issues and recommends strategies and tactics
- Interfaces with appropriate management levels including senior management to gain necessary approvals and manage risk in accordance with corporate governance
- Develops, reviews, and monitors testing procedures
- Develops documentation of business processes within applicable divisions
- Coordinates project teams’ activities in conjunction with field operations for quality assurance
- Performs analysis of project data; generates reports and data
- Performs other duties as assigned
IT Program Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management Professional
- Must be familiar with Enterprise Information System Corporate functions as well as the role and function of IT services to effectively coordinate the activities of the team
- Working Environment: indoor work, operating computer, manual dexterity, talking, hearing, repetitive motion
- Use of personal computing equipment, telephone, multi- functioning printer and calculator
- Ability to travel to and from meetings, training sessions or other business-related events
- After hours work may be required
- We are unable to submit 3rd party candidates or those who require VISA sponsorship
Location: San Antonio, TX
Pay Rate : $77.79/hr.
Finance Project Manager
Banking and Finance
Opening date:May 22
Closing date: June 22 2021
Industry:Banking and Finance , Accounting,
Finance Project Manager
- In coordination with Project Manager, prepare periodic Project reviews with all relevant financial analysis.
- Control and optimize Project results through close involvement with Project Manager.
- Challenge the estimate to complete in order to maximize the Project margin.
- Assure Customer invoicing is completed as soon as possible and play an active role in securing payment from Customer in due time.
- Review and analyze all balance sheet items linked to projects.
- Manage project bond requirements and hedging to limit exposure.
- Provide all Project finance reporting.
- Participate in Project Management team meetings, risk sessions, and all decision-making concerning Project financial or contractual aspects.
- Ensure accuracy of actuals and estimates to complete; drive transparency of financials.
- Ensure cost components quality, cost, and delivery commitment is properly documented/backed up and monitored on monthly basis.
- Ensure the economic and financial management of the project, following all company procedures and ensuring risks and opportunities are managed to optimize the project financial targets.
- Identify and capitalize on cash opportunities
- Identify, with Contract Management, change order opportunities and provide financial support for claims management.
- Support external and internal financial and process audits
, Experience, Education
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting preferred; MBA desirable
- Experience in project accounting or cost accounting, previous work as a financial project manager, project controller, cost accountant, cost controller, etc