We are global specialists in integrated security systems. Our products, systems, and solutions can be found in areas across the world where security and surveillance are paramount.
Our customers are deeply invested in keeping people, places and critical assets safe at all times and they count on us to ensure they are successful. All our solutions - from cameras to fully integrated end-to-end solutions - are part of this mission. Our technology has to work smart, bring together neighbouring systems, deliver actionable information, and add value.
Over the past thirty plus years we have gained a keen understanding of the pressures and priorities of these complex surveillance environments. We combine this high level sector knowledge with specialist skills and field-proven technology, to design and deploy integrated security and surveillance systems that give our customers absolute peace of mind.
Drawing on decades of specialist expertise and experience, our people are uniquely qualified to tackle highly complex, large-scale projects that often come with stringent customer requirements. They’ve designed, developed and delivered integrated surveillance systems for some of the most demanding customers – super-casinos, oil rigs and airports – and know the importance of thoroughly understanding each individual security environment before devising a solution.
We put a high value on winning and retaining the trust of our customers. Our solutions sit at the heart of our customers’ security and functional infrastructure, underpinning everyday activity and efficiency by collecting operational data and enhancing service. In the event of an incident, they can be relied on to immediately capture and relay the full situational picture, connect and enable responses, and prevent threat escalation.
Regardless of the specific security or sector environment, our solutions enable collaboration and coordination. They are always there and always on.
3-4 Broadfield Close, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, XX, GBR, S8 0XN
Project Manager - Los Angeles
Opening date:May 25
Closing date: June 25 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software,
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- Will be responsible for scheduling and project documents
- Will work with highly technical colleagues, but don’t need to be technical
- Will coordinate project meeting and coordinate project plans
- Bachelors Degree; OR
- 4 years of PM/PC experience required with Associates Degree
- Strong administrative capabilities to support the project
- Expertise in calendar and scheduling management
- Need strong MS Office Suite (especially MS Project)
- 2-3 years of PM or PC experience
- Document control experience or experience in Windchill preferred
- Experience in a medical device or pharma or highly regulated environment is a bonus