Stark Tech Group
At Stark, we are transforming the way buildings do business.
We deliver total facilities optimization through technology, expertise, and customized service solutions to provide integrated building controls, equipment, and analytics.
We are superior in innovating, problem solving and implementing solutions. We combine our technical abilities with strong business strategy and a dynamic approach to the market. We establish long term partnerships through collaboration, expertise, and innovation to be the industry’s first choice.
We believe in challenging the status quo of our industry. Customer Service is at our core and Innovation is in our DNA.
95 Stark St, Buffalo, NY, USA, 14150
Project Manager - Rochester
Opening date:June 03
Closing date: July 03 2021
PRES is seeking an experienced Project Manager to provide technical leadership to a multi-disciplined team for projects from concept to completion. This role is responsible for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverable. Review plans and other technical documents, answers questions regarding the scope and/or timing of the project, monitors costs and project progress. Reviews and evaluates bidding documents, supervises construction progress and scheduling, along with equipment start-ups. Will be required to develop cost estimates, and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
How are you successful in this role?
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to think quickly to resolve problems in real time are essential in this position, and organizational skills and close attention to detail are also important. Ensuring conformity to safety regulations, maintaining financial records for projects, and coordinating construction activities are critical to ensure projects are successful.
A Successful Candidate Will Also Have The Ability To
- Work closely with the entire team to coordinate small and large projects.
- Interact with customers and assist owners in decision making process.
- Manage projects from concept engineering to construction completion.
- Responsible for project financial performance, and schedule.
- Proficient with planning, scheduling and coordinating detailed phases of projects.
- Preparation of proposals and administering project contracts.
- Preparation of project plans, including coordination of technical, quality assurance, schedule, cost estimating, financial and safety plans.
- Engineering coordination and document reviews with constructability analysis.
- Participate in client and business development activities.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree or degree in similar field required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Project Management experience required.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and interact at all levels of an organization required.
What we would love to see?
- Additional certifications from industry organizations (PMP, CEM, PE, etc.).
- Higher education degree a plus.
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
Who are we?
PRES Energy is a Stark Tech Group company, a leading provider of comprehensive intelligent building management solutions for facilities in multiple industries. starktechgroup
Stark Implementation: Stark has a unique ability to provide solutions for any aspect for a project from conception through completion, design assist, dynamic commissioning and best-in-class service. Stark's capabilities include turnkey solutions that incorporate master systems integration, customized equipment selection and lifecycle support, and a centralized analytics platform for optimized performance and energy management. Stark teams are spread along the east coast, including NY, PA, NJ and Florida. (STARK TURNKEY) Legacy Companies: PRES Energy, Shaw Mechanical