Seneca Nation Group
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) companies are the business arm of the Seneca Nation of Indians. SNG consists of a parent company, Seneca Holdings, LLC, and several subsidiary small businesses that participate in the SBA 8(a) program. The SNG companies generate over $100 million in annual revenue from diverse business enterprises focused in both commercial and government markets that directly supports over 8,000 Seneca shareholders. The financial stability and support from the Seneca Nation of Indians enables SNG companies to confidently assert their ability to meet customer requirements in ways not normally available from small businesses. SNG’s portfolio of companies offers its customers all the advantages of a SBA certified tribally-owned, Native American 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Since 2012, federal agencies have saved time and money through sole-source awards to SNG’s tribal 8(a) companies. With a steadily growing list of past performance (including exceptional CPARS ratings), the SNG companies have earned their reputations for exceeding customer expectations across a wide range of requirements.
Seneca Holdings LLC 90 Ohi:yo’ Way, Salamanca, Seneca Nation (via NY) 14779, Richmond, VA, USA, 23219
ICTL Senior Project Manager
Opening date:September 14
Closing date: October 14 2021
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is seeking a highly motivated ICTL Senior Project Manager to support our government client headquartered in Falls Church, VA. This position provides critical programmatic support to the U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) and its three stateside regional health commands.
The National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2017 directed the military departments to transfer the administration of military treatment facilities (MTF) to the Defense Health Agency (DHA). The intent of this legislation was to eliminate duplication of effort, maximize efficiencies, and reduce headquarters personnel. Congress directed these changes to streamline the delivery of the health benefit while enabling the military departments to focus on readiness.
This contract will provide subject matter expertise to fill gaps in MEDCOM enabling the command to analyze data, identify real-time recommendations to increase readiness, and enhance MEDCOM's overall mission capabilities.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Perform requirements analysis for a wide range of users in areas of office automation
- Present system designs for user approval at formal reviews
- Independently integrate software, interpret software test results, and recommend solutions for unsatisfactory test results
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total system and life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and management
- Analyze and resolve difficult and complicated program support deficiencies
- Conduct independent technical investigations in systems design
- Coordinate and consolidate design efforts on major products
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience with Army Vanage
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team of specialists involved in combining a multitude of very complex system and software packages
- Demonstrated ability to assess architecture and current hardware limitations, define and design complex system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Demonstrated ability to implement computer systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, site survey, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with the Military Healthcare System, specifically U.S. Army Medical Command, is preferred.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.