Select is a brand development agency headquartered in Burlington, VT, with an office in Shanghai, China. We solve stubborn brand challenges through a unique set of creative design and build capabilities.
Clients include PepsiCo, Timberland, Ben & Jerry's, Dunkin' Donuts, Jim Beam, Google, and E&J Gallo.
208 Flynn Ave., Burlington, VT, USA, 05401
Opening date:June 10
Closing date: July 10 2021
Select Design is looking for a talented and dedicated project manager to join our team in Burlington, VT. The ideal candidate is proactive, a skilled multitasker, and clear communicator. This role encompasses quality control, collaborative organization, and problem-solving across a wide range of project types.
A few things to know:
- We approach our work with energy, heart, and dedication. The motivation to persevere with hustle and passion is a must.
- We support each other. Being a kind, open, and honest teammate is table-stakes for this role.
- We value uniqueness, the willingness to take on anything, at any time and the desire to push yourself and those around you to do better work.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to achieve high-quality outcomes for clients.
- Create and manage workflow timelines both internally and externally.
- Liaise with clients as appropriate.
- Track project progress and manage internal and external stakeholders’ expectations.
- Quality control deliverables based on client briefs and internal scopes of work.
- Resource management and budgeting inter-departmentally.
- Administrative duties to support team members as needed.
- Consumer brand, advertising, or marketing agency experience.
- Strong eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to manage several overlapping projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter who values collaboration and feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Proactive communication skills, comfortable with expressing perceived challenges with the brief and communicating proposed solutions.