Renewal by Andersen
Be part of something special.
If you share our passion for creating great customer experiences and are excited to be well rewarded for doing so, Renewal by Andersen is the place for you. Let your talents shine as part of a highly energized team that thrives on success.
At Renewal by Andersen, you receive the training and support you need to make the most of every opportunity. Become a valued part of the dynamic Renewal by Andersen family and see just how far your entrepreneurial drive can take you
9900 Jamaica Avenue S, Cottage Grove, MN, USA, 55016
Installation Project Manager
Aerospace and Defense
Installation Project Manager
6 days ago | Los Angeles, California, United States | Renewal by Andersen
Opening date:May 04
Closing date: June 04 2021
Industry:Construction, Aerospace and Defense, Insurance,
We are looking for an Installation Project Manager to join our Renewal by Andersen team located in Torrance, CA.
- Accurately measure the dimensions and determine installation processes for windows and doors
- Provide installation solutions that match customer expectations, adapts production specifications to the installation requirements, utilizing a thorough knowledge of Renewal Products
- Confirms details within the sales contract to assure customer expectations are in alignment with product features and options and installation process
- Provides feedback to sales representatives when a job goes on hold, works with reps to resolve questions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Determines installation labor duration and installation materials needed to successfully complete the job.
- Completes and submits required job files that are complete, correct and timely providing a quality hand off to internal customers
- Communicates with Installation crew on specifics for the jobs, providing advanced notice of unique factors the crew will need to be aware of with the job.
- Approves any additional installation labor required to complete the job
- Trouble shoots issues with installation crew on day of installation; this may include onsite support to the job.
- Work directly with Homeowners to resolve installation process issues.
- Provide support to sales reps with pre-sale site visits to define project scope and ensure the scope of work is reflected in pricing and contract documents.
- Supports installation leadership on recruitment of installation sub-contractors
Direction Of Others
- Provides direction to crews on job specifics and questions during installation
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the home improvement or other closely related field.
- Previous customer service experience, especially win/win problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift, push/pull, and carry at least 40lbs.
- Able to stand for at least 6 hours per day.
- Able to climb ladders, stairs, and kneel.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
- Previous work experience recruiting independent contractors.
- Ability to work in a team environment.