Akandevej 21 Bronshoj, DK-2700 Denmark, Bronshoj, XX, DEN, DK-2700
ITS Project Manager
Opening date:May 08
Closing date: June 08 2021
We have an exciting opportunity to share!
The Information Technology Specialist Project Manager (ITS PM) is a strong leader for all installations involving software and data management solutions and services within a health system environment. The ITS PM adheres to a prescribed project management standard of work following guidelines from ITS workflows and the project management office (PMO). The ITS PM must exercise good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action for implementation and issue resolution. Additionally, the ITS PM is responsible for developing, creating, adjusting and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) for use by other ITS associates.
- Participate in pre-implementation meetings with Radiometer Sales, Service, and Support partners and the customer.
- Lead and coordinate all phases of the AQURE project timeline between both internal and external customers.
- Execute professional project planning
- Maintain and present the current ITS/AQURE task list at customer meetings.
- Communicate regular updates to the ITS Manager and Radiometer America (RAME) leadership team.
- Partner with ITS Manager to assign Radiometer ITS resources appropriately to meet business needs
- Facilitate bi-weekly ITS Project Management calls and conduct lessons learned sessions
- Smoothly transition customers to RAME post installation ITS support.
- B.S. Degree in Information Technology, Project Management, Business Management or related field required with 5 year or more Project Management experience. Able to provide examples and project artifacts such as Communication Plans, Project Plans, Risk Plans, etc. that demonstrate confirmed experience.
- Degree in Project Management preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or PMP eligible (professional project experience that counts towards qualification to sit for exam).
- Advanced understanding of Diagnostics or Healthcare Industry with heavy emphasis on Laboratory, Regulatory and Healthcare IT.
- Familiarity with Standard Laboratory Practices, including Quality Control, record keeping, and regulatory requirements (College of American Pathologists (CAP), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), Commission on Office Laboratory Accreditation (COLA) preferred
- Domestic travel at least 50% of the time
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet skills; knowledge of networking and software application configuration; database and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience. You will be provided a company phone
- Possess strong skills in problem solving and conflict management.
- Primary language English
- This position has a 25 pound lifting requirement.
Personal Trait Profile
- Aptitude to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills, both verbal and written.
- Accustomed to meeting prioritized deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment
- Operates in a collaborative manner and wants to deliver success in a team-based environment.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinking, passionate about process improvement and problem solving
- Must communicate timely and accurately with upper management and internal departments such as ITS, Sales, Field Service, Clinical Applications, Customer Service, Finance, Bids and Contracts, HR.
- Must build and maintain positive and transparent working relationships
Why is This Position an Attractive Opportunity?
This position provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills by supporting leading-edge diagnostic equipment to best-in-class medical entities. We look forward to considering you for the team!
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. Employee benefits include reasonable accommodation, health, dental, vision, 401K, vacation and Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.