ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to drive engagement, data, demand, and revenue.
The Marketing Program Operations Manager role is critical in delivering that vision by ensuring operational excellence of all foundational programs -- while innovating our approach.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and creative marketer who is familiar with webinars and digital experiences to help organize, execute, and produce our programs - taking our prospects along the buyer's journey. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with the entire marketing team. You will also be the keeper of operational excellence across all facets of our programming.
The ideal candidate has a solid grasp on the buyer’s journey and can see beyond the individual program or campaign to how it all fits together. The right candidate also has effective communication and project management skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner in the planning of ON24’s marketing programs across the buyer’s journey, informed by data & insights; then set the example for building and execution end-to-end
- Document process and enforce consistency, quality, and governance across various systems (email, website, webinars, marketing automation programs integration with SFDC, )
- Establish best practices, documentation, and refinement of process to optimize programs
- Think critically about shifting business needs and allow our programming to be agile; always running optimally
- Work closely with our segmentation lead to ensure we are optimizing our programming for the right audiences/cohorts/personas
- Push the limits of what is possible with digital experiences - bring innovative ideas to the table and be seen as a strategic partner in program design
- Coordinate the planning and execution of all foundational programming, including setting editorial calendars with stakeholders/program leads, filling out briefs, and tracking program execution through the system
- Ensure all foundational programs are well designed per the buyer’s journey, operationally sound, and QA’d
- Use Marketo to create emails using a variety of templates, unique to each program in some cases
- Become an expert on our tech stack so you can inform our programming intelligently
- Set creative and developmental direction/best practices, including program objectives, messaging, and email templates
- Test and refine fresh marketing approaches to reach and engage key audiences, by sales team
- Understand and work with the marketing team to deliver marketing programs/campaign set up including but not limited to: SFDC campaigns, Marketo programs for webinars, online advertising, asset tracking, web pages in WordPress
- Coordination with entire marketing team to align with go to market activity on-going and ad hoc
- Use DOMO, Marketo, and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance and inform future programs’ design
- Use ON24 platform to guide future programs’ development
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (g.: Content team)
- Primary business KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of percent change in engaged database, conversion to SQL from lead/contact, and contribution to pipeline velocity
- BA/BS in marketing, business, economics, or equivalent quantitative discipline
- 5-6 years of Marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (campaign set up, programs, flows, smart lists, triggers, and general best practices)
- Experience using ON24 a huge plus
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Experience reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com, or DOMO
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.