Netsmart designs, builds and delivers electronic health records (EHRs), solutions and services that are powerful, intuitive and easy-to-use. Our platform provides accurate, up-to-date information that is easily accessible to care team members in behavioral health, care at home, senior living and social services. We make the complex simple and personalized so our clients can concentrate on what they do best: provide services and treatment that support whole-person care.
By leveraging the powerful Netsmart network, care providers can seamlessly and securely integrate information across communities, collaborate on the most effective treatments and improve outcomes for those in their care. Our streamlined systems and personalized workflows put relevant information at the fingertips of users when and where they need it.
For 50 years, Netsmart has been committed to providing a common platform to integrate care. SIMPLE. PERSONAL. POWERFUL.
Our more than 2,200 associates work hand-in-hand with our 600,000+ users in more than 25,000 organizations across the U.S. to develop and deploy technology that automates and coordinates everything from clinical to financial to administrative.
4950 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS, USA, 66211
Technical Project Manager
Opening date:June 10
Closing date: July 10 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Healthcare, Computer Software,
Responsible for working collaboratively with cross-functional technical teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and with a high degree of quality.
- Responsible for actively engaging with cross-functional technical and product management teams to prioritize tasks/work effort by understanding scope, requirements, level of effort, and pipeline, and clarify tradeoffs when changes are made to that plan
- Create and monitor active work, backlog, priorities and risks to team members, internal and external stakeholders
- Provide advice to business partners on options to accomplish requested projects
- Manage project documentation and report on project status, backlog, and resources
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Implement, measure and report on key performance indicators and ensure project dashboards are up to date.
- Adhere to enterprise-wide project management methodology standards
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- At least 3 years project coordination or management of IT and/or Software development projects experience
- Advanced skills in the use of common business tool sets such as MS Project
- Ability to translate technical concepts to peers, management, leadership and customers.
- Ability to influence others, build relationships, and work effectively with others in the organization
- Ability to work within multiple SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively remove obstacles.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising technical teams.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of project management processes , strategies and methods
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Understand fundamentals of release and change management to deliver successful projects
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.