J5 Infrastructure Partners
J5 Infrastructure Partners is a telecommunications infrastructure service company that performs site acquisition, leasing, permitting, zoning, structural engineering, utility coordination and equipment installation services directly to all four of the top wireless carriers in the U.S. as well as tower and other infrastructure owners and state and local governments. J5 is focused on two important themes – serving clients flawlessly and supporting employees so that they can be successful. We believe that people and their ability to deliver value through their expertise, commitment and customer service is what sets us apart in the marketplace. We value each employee and as such, believe that our employee’s well-being, job satisfaction and development is a high priority
2030 Main Street, #200, Irvine, CA, USA, 92614
Opening date:May 05
Closing date: June 05 2021
Industry:Construction, Civil Engineering, Telecommunication,
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all personnel and project deliverables for the company's wireless deployment projects that involve multiple scopes of work. Prior personal experience handling site acquisition and/or zoning and permitting is a plus. A strong familiarity with the wireless site deployment process including site acquisition, leasing, zoning, permitting, construction management, compliance, and design and engineering is a must.
The candidate must have prior experience managing a wireless deployment project for one of the national wireless carriers either as a vendor or in-house management. The Project Manager is responsible for creating the framework upon which the project will succeed. This framework should not only consist of J5 principles and methodologies, but also independent ideas developed through prior project management experience. A demonstrated ability to manage employees, vendors, tasks, and timelines is essential. A working knowledge of project tracking and monitoring systems is also necessary.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, engineering design, site acquisition, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, backhaul, construction, optimization, close-out, and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract.
- Manage all external vendors and coordinate with internal teams necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members, scope of work, manage budgets for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation and managing scope creep.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Travel and attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system, invoiced and closed with complete accuracy.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage own workload and deliverables with little supervision under strict timelines.
- The use of a personal vehicle. Employees must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess an appropriate valid driver's license, possess personal insurance coverage, and have an acceptable driving record.
- Irregular hours, occasional evening and weekend work when needed may be required.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record, subject to a motor vehicle screening.
Please note: No visa sponsorship or relocation assistance is available with this position.