Integrated Health Systems
Integrated Health Systems provides alternative care, focused on restoring balance in the brain. By combining and evaluating the metabolic system, immune system and chiropractic neurology, Dr. Shane Steadman and his team are able to provide care without the use of prescription medications. The health solutions created at Integrated Health Solutions can provide positive changes for patients suffering from a wide variety of ailments including concussions, migraines, thyroid issues and more.
3601 S Clarkson St, Englewood, CO, USA, 80113
Project Manager IT Services
Project Manager IT Services
4 days ago | Burlington, Vermont, United States | Integrated Health Systems
Opening date:October 13
Closing date: November 13 2021
- Primary responsibility is to lead planning, daily coordination and implementation of IT projects for our clients.
- Manages the online system for project details, tickets, tasks, expenses, etc.
- Addresses customer inquiries, resolves issues and pro-actively obtains customer feedback.
- Provides support to clients during each stage of the project.
- Provides training to clients during the project.
- Provides support and guidance to the Project Team to ensure timely and quality customer service.
- Controls costs to ensure project margins are maintained and projects are profitable.
- Develops and implements methods to monitor project progress.
- Maintains and improves standards and best practices followed by the Projects Team.
- May lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new products and technologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Duties And Responsibilities
- Detail-oriented person that is able to multi-task and manage the specifics of multiple projects and orders.
- Continually provides excellent customer service by phone and e-mail to clients and vendors.
- Effectively works with departments by following processes so orders are managed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Communicates effectively with team members and clients by telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Able to plan ahead, prioritize and multi-task in a high stress environment.
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Office and online applications.
- Strong organizational skills, attention-to-detail and adaptable to changing products and processes.
- Experience with basic accounting practices and strong math aptitude.
Education And Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management or similar field.
- Preferred background in computer technology and/or telecommunications industry.
- Competitive pay with experience, vacation and personal paid time-off, health, dental, vision and other insurance options.
Integrated Health Systems is the fastest growing technology solutions and support provider in the Senior Living market. We offer:
Start-to-finish IT solutions so that Senior Living staff can focus on providing healthcare vs. managing IT issues.
A formula for success that uses advanced, industry-specific technology solutions.
Technology designed to manage technology.
Flexible, immediate response support solutions to keep users productive and operational.
Integrated Health Systems removes the complexity of technology by providing our clients with proven technology solutions, including cloud-based solutions, affordable EMR technology solutions, and immediate IT support solutions. Our goal....meet the IT needs of our clients with lower cost solutions, higher performance products, and unmatched service and support.
Senior Living IT Solutions. Simplified.