IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, Fort Worth, Denver, and Birmingham markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, call center, and professional services.
Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for eight years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, IDR is your partner for staffing augmentation, contract-to-hire, statement of work, and direct hire services. We’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.
5230 Avalon Blvd., Alpharetta, GA, USA, 30009
Opening date:September 15
Closing date: October 15 2021
IDR's fun and exciting entertainment industry client is seeking a contract based Program Manager in the Santa Monica area. In this role, you will coordinate important development projects and lead the delivery of evaluation systems to detect disruptive and harmful behavior in our companies games. If you are qualified, apply today!
Responsibilities Of The Program Manager
- Plan and scope expansion of confidence-based detection systems
- Build, adjust, and maintain all delivery milestones per partner and customer, including kickoff meetings, working agreements, and follow-up commitments
- Standardize and support communications best practices between Central Player Dynamics, customers, and stakeholders.
- Plan, scope, and provide long-term, sustainable customer management support between platform teams and game developers.
- Assess, escalate, and document emergent customer issues, identifying and improving on process pain points and inefficiencies.
Qualifications For The Program Manager
- 4+ years of professional experience in the project management craft for large-scale software products utilizing different crafts and disciplines whilst serving a global audience.
- Experience managing product goals across multiple teams.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software
- Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours
- Very casual dress code
- Free onsite catered lunches and coffee bars!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row