ABOUT ICONMA provides Professional Staffing Services & Project-Based Solutions for a broad range of Fortune 500 organizations. ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned staffing company and was founded in 2000. ICONMA’s corporate headquarters is located in Troy, Michigan and has 15+ locations worldwide. What makes ICONMA stand out in a fiercely competitive industry? *We provide integrated, full lifecycle services across a broad range of business and technical platforms. *No single company can duplicate our full range of staffing and permanent recruiting services nationwide. *Proven track record of attracting and retaining exceedingly skilled professional workers in a highly competitive market. SERVICES OFFERED Staff Augmentation (Contract, Contract to Hire, Direct Hire) IT Consulting (Project Delivery, SOW) Mobile Application Development Custom Application Development Bulk Buy Staff Augmentation Offshore Staff Augmentation Payroll Services AREAS OF EXPERTISE Accounting & Finance, Administrative/Clerical, Call Center, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Marketing/Creative, Mortgage, Professional, Purchasing/Supply Chain, Sales, and Scientific/Clinical. CONTACT Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (888) 451-2519 Website http://www.iconma.com
850 Stephenson Hwy #612, Troy, MI 48083, United States, Troy, MI, USA, 48083
Senior Project Manager
Opening date:November 19
Closing date: December 19 2021
- To lead business operations, SMEs, and IT to implement solutions to complex business problems by facilitating root cause analysis and process improvement design, driving solution planning and delivery, analyzing and controlling solution costs to ROI, building and driving execution plans.
- Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
o Excellent client management skills, able to work with customers to understand their needs and develop custom solutions
o Proficient in work that involves analysis, organization, planning, presentation development, problem resolution
o Highly self-motivated, an expert at juggling competing priorities on fast-paced timelines, and ability to deliver unparalleled customer success
- Expertise in managing one or more medium to large projects of complex dependencies and risks and project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills (able to explain complex topics clearly), and strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead organization change, business process improvement, and business transformation
- Expertise in developing, publishing, and presenting executive project health reports
- Ability to facilitate meetings of all sizes for requirements, definition, and documentation, project planning, solution design, decision negotiations, risk and issue identification and management, and status tracking
- Ability to lead toward resolution by inspiring an assigned team, asking probing questions, reconciling different viewpoints, fostering consensus, and stimulating thinking in oneself and others
- Demonstrated success influencing key stakeholders using negotiation skills, building coalitions, and managing up through all levels of management
- Ability to liaison among various functional areas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors degree required; combinations of relevant education, certifications, and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- PMP certification or progress toward certification is preferred.
- Seven years experience in a related filed with demonstrated knowledge that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Minimum of four (4) years of project management experience is also required.
- Knowledge of business (healthcare, government sponsored insurance, Medicare Advantage, and/or operations)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Desired Skills and Experience