Global Force USA
Global Force USA is an Information Technology firm dedicated to providing efficient and cost effective technology solutions.
Our mission is to attract, develop, and retain qualified talents to meet our clients’ resources and consulting needs in the ever-changing workplace.
We provide consulting and technology services to businesses who are interested in how software can improve their business processes. The result is businesses are better informed and able to effectively plan their software use to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
We provide enterprise architecture services to companies who are undertaking large-scale software development projects. The result is a robust, scalable and extensible project architecture which will deliver under real-world conditions.
We provide software development services to businesses looking to customize their existing systems, or build new custom solutions. The result is a rapid development of richly featured systems which support business requirements.
8323 Southwest Fwy, Suite 730, Houston, TX, USA, 77074
Opening date:October 14
Closing date: November 14 2021
- JOB TITLE Project Manager DURATION Initial contract through August 31, 2021, with an anticipated extension(s) Location Austin TX Minimum Requirements Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skillsexperience) will not be considered for this opportunity and the resume will not be submitted to the customer.
- Years RequiredPreferred Experience 8 Required Experience successfully managing enterprise-level website assessment and redesign projects.
- 8 Required Experience successfully implementing and migrating enterprise-level web content management system (WCMS) solutions.
- 8 Required Experience managing communication and branding-related business projects.
- 8 Required Skilled in user-experience for websites including conducting and reporting on usability performance using expert assessment, user tests, analytics, and validation tools.
- 8 Required Skilled in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics tools for tracking and reporting on the success of web projects and campaigns.
- 8 Required Skilled in accessibility for websites including reporting and remediation using expert assessment and validation tools.
- 8 Required Skilled in managing projects with multiple, competing priorities and deadlines.
- 8 Required Experience producing assessments for workable solutions for business needs.
- 8 Required Experience in technical project methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- 5 Required Experience establishing project organization and defining roles and responsibilities.
- 5 Required Experience working with a state of Texas or Federal agency on public health projects.
- 5 Required Experience producing documents for executive-level leadership.
- 5 Required Experience managing projects using Key Performance Indicators, Earned Value Management, Schedule Performance Index, Cost Performance Index, Critical Path Analysis, and development of Work Breakdown Structures.
- 5 Required Experience monitoring the work of and setting priorities for programbusiness and technical subject matter experts.
- 5 Required Experience in information security either on IT Projects or as staff for a state agency or private sector employer.
- 5 Preferred Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Project Management Professional (PMP).
- 5 Preferred Experience overseeing market research and usability studies to support web redesign projects.
- 5 Preferred Experience with bilingual website buildouts.
- 2 Preferred Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within public health organizations.
- 2 Preferred Experience with public health information systems and software applications.