G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security services and solutions to customers. Our mission is to create material, sustainable value for our customers and shareholders by being the supply partner of choice in all our markets. G4S is active in around 85 countries and has around 533,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
5th Floor, Southside, 105 Victoria Street, London, XX, GBR, SW1E 6QT
Security Project Manager
Aerospace and Defence
Opening date:July 22
Closing date: August 22 2021
Industry:Aerospace and Defence,
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Project Manager . As a Project Manager , you will be responsible for the provision of the security program for a strategic customer on behalf of G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. with the objective of providing direction and leadership for contracted services including guarding, receptionist, switchboard operations, patrol services, and other security solutions. This position oversees operations and is also responsible for client service, problem resolution, and service delivery monitoring and enhancements. The Project Manager deals with countries across many time zones requiring flexibility in working hours to meet requirements and participate in meetings/conference calls. This role will be responsible for developing and growing a solid relationship with the customer’s senior security executives based in the U.S.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Conduct compliance audits to ensure G4S operations are performing in accordance with all contract requirements
- Initiate, coordinate and assume responsibility for benchmarking against best-in-class programs and other G4S global accounts; build and facilitate teamwork and partnerships and the implementation of progressive change
- Coordinate and/or perform security threat assessments of client facilities using authorized assessment tools
- Support G4S business requests for price adjustments
- Implement monthly and quarterly contractually-agreed key performance indicators to measure and enhance security team effectiveness and performance; ensure that account administration and tactical effectiveness metrics are at optimum levels
- Provide account management and oversight for the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; plans, assigns, and directs work; provide performance feedback, coach associates, and ensure disciplinary actions, as necessary; support staff as appropriate in carrying out their respective responsibilities
- Manage client safety programs
- Position G4S for revenue growth with the customer; exploring new opportunities to service their requirements
- Coordinate with client to support special events or emergency coverage
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license
Type And Length Of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of management experience in the security industry with a combination of account administration and operations
- Prior successful experience dealing at the highest levels of large customer organizations
- Prior operational experience supporting customers
- Work history must include the demonstration of strong customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements And Environment
Environment: Office with minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting.
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
About The Company
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices