Exclamation Labs is a custom digital solutions agency, with specialized experience and knowledge in the financial and insurance industry. For over 20 years, Exclamation Labs has engaged in creative problem solving that reflects our talent and ability to address highly complex issues with solutions that we can explain to our clients in simple terms and that readily engage their customers. In short, we make the complex simple. We pride ourselves on building genuine, long-term partnerships with our clients. We work relentlessly — bringing strategic thinking, beautiful design, and innovative technology together to provide results. In addition to the award-winning services the company has always offered, Exclamation Labs has assembled an expert team to deliver Provision, an identity access management solution designed specifically for community banks. Community banks can affordably integrate all of their systems into an automated and centralized solution, with the built-in workflows needed to do business. We recognize the vital impact that every employee creates in helping us to achieve success. Exclamation Labs is committed to our employees, our clients, and our community. We aspire to exceed the lofty goals we set for ourselves and our company.
300 Washington St, Cumberland, Maryland 21502 US, Cumberland, MD, USA, 21502
IT Project Manager I - Remote
Opening date:May 04
Closing date: June 04 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software, Financial Services,
Exclamation Labs is a custom digital solutions agency with specialized experience and knowledge in the financial and regulatory industry. For 24 years, Exclamation Labs has helped businesses to manage digital operations and optimizations. Exclamation Labs’ FinTech team recently developed and continues to enhance an innovative and cost-accessible Identity and Access Management solution for financial institutions.
Our team’s capabilities range from the highly creative to the extremely technical. While we each have varying backgrounds, we all share one common characteristic — passion for the work we do.
Exclamation Labs is a great place to work! We offer competitive salaries, an individualized networking and education budget, company-paid insurance benefits, IRA plan with company match, and more.
Headquartered in Cumberland, MD, we have an extended network of experts on our team who work in a dozen states. We recognize the critical impact each employee creates in helping our clients and us, achieve success.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a strong background in implementing IT proprietary software installations. Our ideal candidate must be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us, and our clients, achieve business goals. The Project Manager should possess the flexibility and leadership skills required to collaborate effectively with clients and internal teams to manage and deliver projects within quality, time, and budget requirements.
Salary $50,000 to $70,000 will be commensurate based on experience. At this time, we are only looking for candidates interested in full-time employment.
- Resolve resource and priority conflicts in accordance with overall company and project goals
- Provide end-to-end project management with a specialization in IT software implementation
- Create and maintain project budgets, schedules, status reports, and other support documentation to share internally and with the client
- Work with team leads to ensure adequate resources are available and assigned to be able to deliver quality projects on time
- Monitor progress on projects and collaborate with internal teams to make adjustments, if necessary, to comply with deadlines for deliverables/assets
- Effectively work with cross-functional partners when required
- Oversee multiple priorities with professionalism and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Experience: 2-3 years in a similar role with comparable responsibilities, preferably in a digital agency
- Education: A four-year degree in IT, Project Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Skills: Strong technology background; Outstanding communication, organizational and client-facing skills; PMP and/or Agile certification is a plus
- Other: Some travel required; Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction — We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Other: Eastern Time Zone residency required
- Other: Experience with Agile methodologies a plus, but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. No phone calls, please.
About Exclamation Labs
Our team’s capabilities range from the highly creative to the extremely technical. While we each have varying backgrounds, we all share one common characteristic — passion for the work we do. Headquartered in Cumberland, MD for 25 years, we have an extended network of experts on our team who work in a dozen states. We recognize the critical impact each employee makes to our success.
Exclamation Labs is a great place to work! We offer competitive salaries, an individualized networking and education budget, company-paid insurance benefits, optional dental and vision insurance for a low monthly cost, IRA plan with company match, and more. A relocation package or remote work are options for exceptional candidates.
We are active members of our community. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with, and contribute to, open-source software and other community projects.