Edelman Financial Engines
We put the personal in personal finance.
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We believe that all investors — not just the wealthy — deserve personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice.
In 2018, two of America’s most prominent financial planning and investment management firms, Edelman Financial Services and Financial Engines, merged to become Edelman Financial Engines — and the way people plan, save and invest was forever transformed.
Today we’re America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by InvestmentNews1 and Barron’s2. We have 178 planner offices nationwide, and 1.2 million clients trust us to manage over $212 billion in assets.
Learn more at www.edelmanfinancialengines.com.
© 2019 Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. Financial Engines® and Edelman Financial EnginesTM are trademarks of Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. All advisory services offered through Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA), a federally registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. FEA may also be referred to as Edelman Financial Engines or Financial Engines. Results are not guaranteed. 1 Ranking and status for 2018. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/). 2 The Top 40 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services, LLC. (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
1050 Enterprise Way, 3rd Floor, Sunnyvale, CA, USA, 94089
Senior Project Manager
Opening date:October 13
Closing date: November 13 2021
At Edelman Financial Engines, we believe everyone deserves to move their financial life forward.
We know that assets have the power to fund goals. Those numbers represent individual lifetimes filled with hard work and dreams for our clients and generations to follow. Our clients trust us to guide them forward with empathy, integrity, and invention. We uphold that same standard of respect and commitment for clients and colleagues alike.
Founded on the idea that financial education is a fundamental right for everyone—not just the wealthy, Edelman Financial Engines (EFE) continues to grow and challenge the status quo. We’re moving forward, together. If our commitment inspires you, we invite you to consider joining our team!
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work on a team of project managers to drive the launch of new Retail initiatives and connect various departments to help drive the company to achieve its goals. This opportunity will support the Retail organization and will partner closely with all other teams across the organization to successfully implement Edelman Financial Engine’s corporate vision. This high visibility and high impact role will collaborate throughout EFE to ensure our financial planners, branches, and support staff are aligned and equipped to provide our clients an outstanding experience.
- Perform project management functions, including project scope, engagement with cross functional teams, and execution of successful, deadline driven projects
- Proactive identification of each project’s impact, risk, and dependencies
- Ensure partner objectives are aligned
- Build visibility and confidence in project status and timelines including status reporting
- Accountable for communicating all current project details to Retail Leadership
- Act as liaison between Retail and other departments
- Perform other related assignments as requested by management
- Opportunities to support other key partners and teams within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent in work experience
- 5-10+ years’ relevant work experience
- Passionate about working with financial advisors and their support system
- Prefer experience of working in a retail financial services firm
- Prefer experience or familiarity with financial planning tools and/or custodians
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High detail orientation with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent social skills to build relationships with cross-functional and remote teams, at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills; able to prioritize and manage many simultaneous tasks and priorities
- Ability to influence people and resources to ensure timely completion of tasks that meet quality standards
- Willingness to adhere to established processes while keeping an eye for opportunities to improve or develop processes, structures, and systems
- Quick learner who can understand how work is performed within a variety of departments or functional groups
- Can relate well to executives, technologists and business user
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, as recognized by Barron’s,1 with 150+ offices across the country and entrusted by 1.32 million clients to manage more than $289 billion in assets.2 Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
For more information, visit www.EdelmanFinancialEngines.com
© 2021 Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. Edelman Financial Engines® is a registered trademark of Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. All advisory services offered through Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA), a federally registered investment advisor. Results are not guaranteed.
For California residents, please see the link for the Privacy Notice for Candidates. California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal information. Please read it carefully and reach out to Jill O’Connell (857-305-8555 or .....@edelmanfinancialengines.com) with any questions.
Edelman Financial Engines encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
 The 2020 America’s Best RIA Firms Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, technology spending, staff diversity, succession planning, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisors and firms. Firms elect to participate but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor experience and returns are not considered.
 Data as of 6/30/2021.