Digital Technology Solutions LLC
Digital Technology Solutions LLC (DTS) is a growing Information Technology services provider to Fortune 500 companies. DTS is a Michigan Minority Business Development Council (MMBDC) certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). DTS is recently certified as 8(a) Program Participant and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the US Small Business Administration (SBA). DTS is headquartered in Detroit, MI with operating location in Beavercreek, OH . DTS won “2007 Best Small Business” award for Region-9 by Michigan Small Business Technology Development Center (Mi-SBTDC) and SBA.
DTS specializes in architecting IT enabled business solutions to enhance our customer business processes, reduce costs and gain competitive position. DTS provides Program / Project Management, IT Staffing, and Application Development services. DTS has significant expertise in Automotive, Healthcare, Banking and Government sectors.
24001 Orchard Lake Rd, Farmington, MI, USA, 48336
Project Manager- Lansing, MI
Project Manager- Lansing, MI
15 days ago | Lansing, Michigan, United States | Digital Technology Solutions LLC
Opening date:January 12
Closing date: February 09 2022
DTS is looking for Project Manager for our direct client Position in Lansing, MI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager (PM) leads the project team responsible for achieving the project objectives. The PM plans, manages, and communicates project activities ensuring the project is delivered according to the project scope, schedule, and budget as defined in the project charter. This role, as part of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), works closely with Agency Services management and technical teams as well as with Automation Managers and business teams in the delivery of the project while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Documented experience in successfully managing IT projects (full project lifecycle) $2 Million - 7 years
- Proven record of delivery project on time and on budget - 5 years
- Experience in managing IT projects in a government environment - 5 years
- Managing of IT Agile development projects - 4 years
- Experience performing scope management for projects, including a disciplined change control - 5 years
- Experience performing issues management across multiple departments - 5 years
- Experience creating and executing implementation plans - 5 years
- Experience in delivering excellent verbal and written communication with clients and technical staff - 5 years
- Experience in managing data integration based projects – 5 years
- Preference in understanding Data Architecture and approaches – 3 years
- Knowledge of Kafka Tool in managing data structures
- Preference will be given to candidates with PMP or other certification - 3 years
- Understanding of SEI Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) - 3 years
- IT Project Management experience - 5 years