Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG®, Koolaburra®, HOKA ONE ONE®, Teva® and Sanuk®. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has a 40-year history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally.
250 Coromar Drive, Goleta, CA, USA, 93117
Wholesale and Retail
Opening date:July 22
Closing date: August 22 2021
Industry:Wholesale and Retail,
Job Title: Scrum Master
Reports to: Digital Product Owner
Location: Flagstaff, AZ or Remote anywhere in AZ, CO or CA
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring the SFCC product teams maintain the Agile methodology while acting as servant leader to the team. The Scrum Master facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution. This role supports the Product Owner in working with stakeholders and maintaining the product backlog. Through software metrics and key performance indicators the Scrum Master, assesses the Agile maturity of the team and organization. In doing so, this person is responsible for coaching the team to higher levels of Agile and Scrum maturity, at a pace that is both sustainable and measurable for the team and organization.
You will assist senior managers & directors with vendor relations. You will play a key role in keeping the bills paid and keeping the employees motivated & supplied with the environment & supplies necessary for them to excel.
You will guide the product teams in proper Agile and Scrum process. You will play a key role in identifying problems and subsequent solutions leading to a excellent and cohesive team unit.
The primary functions of this role include but are not limited to:
- Guide product teams on standard Scrum and Agile practices
- Shield product teams from outside distractions
- Improve and maintain team culture
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards and improvements in the Agile methodology and subsequent frameworks
- Provide Agile KPI reports to the product teams and Management
- Facilitate the team’s role in the software development life cycle
- Communicate with key project members
Who we’re looking for
The Scrum Master is someone with exceptional attention to detail, positive and supportive attitude and problem-solving skills. This person is eager to take initiative and be a servant leader for their team.
We’d love to hear from people with
- CSM or CSPO certified
- Prior experience in an Agile team
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Deep facilitation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a exciting environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools, applications, and messaging apps
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
What We'll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.