Crescens Inc is pioneer in US IT Staffing and Project Services standing a step ahead of our client’s expectation across North America. The incredible up-growth in a short period have been applauded by our clients. Our qualified personnel focus on delivering excellent outcome in a quick turnaround time.
Our mission is, “To help people and companies grow, by being an industry leader in all aspects of IT staffing by emphasizing on Ethics, Quality and Efficiency while minimizing Cost and Risk”.
Our vision is to be the best in Talent Acquisition and strive towards excellence.
The proven track record of working with large MSP/VMS platforms like PeopleFluent, Covendis, IQ Navigator, Taleo, Beeline, Agile, etc helped us to provide transparent quality services.
1200 Rt 22 East, Sutie 2000-2176, Bridgewater, NJ, USA, 08807
Opening date:October 14
Closing date: November 14 2021
Type:Contract (1 year)
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Dimondale, MI
Duration: 1+ Year
**Candidate will need to be LOCAL or relocate at their own expense**
- Position will be hybrid on-site presence from day one**
This position is for a Senior Project Manager to assist the client Department of Treasury, Lottery and Gaming with a multi-year high priority project. This role, as part of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), works closely with Agency Services technical teams as well as with agency executives/stakeholders in the delivery of Treasury's MiTreas Project.
This multi-year large initiative includes modernizing Individual Income Tax (IIT), Collections (aka "STAR” and "MARCS”), and Garnishment and Levies (GAL) applications from mainframe legacy to cloud-based platform: SAP S/4HANA solution.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-vendor deployment supporting a hybrid workforce (combination of on-site and remote work) at all levels of the organization. Applicants should possess exceptional communication and follow up skills along with significant experience in formal IT project management. This position requires the PM to be working in person for 2-3 days a week and reminder can be work from home.
- Utilize the Client's Project Portfolio Management Tool (Clarity) to prepare project schedules, assign resources and management budgets.
- Prepare information for presentations geared to various audiences ranging from executives, managers and project team members.
- Accountable for monitoring, controlling, and communicating project progress by actively managing the cost, schedule, scope, resources, quality, and risks.
- Accountable and responsible for clear, timely, and accurate communications with stakeholders, particularly the project sponsors, project team members, program managers, and Treasury/DTMB management, on the status of the project, using appropriate communication methods.
- Responsible for providing leadership and fostering collaborative participation between the technical and business teams by obtaining consensus and gaining commitment.
- Responsible for working with the project team members to develop and maintain the following key SUITE Project Management Methodology (PMM) deliverables throughout the project lifecycle:
- Project Charter - Project Schedule - Project Budget - Communication Plan - Project Status Report - Risk and Issue Management Plans - Change Requests - Project Closedown Summary
- Responsible for managing interfaces related communication with other agencies
- Responsible for ensuring the project adheres to the SUITE PMM and System Engineering Methodology (SEM), including appropriate and timely transitions through the stages and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for facilitating and enforcing the Change Management process (Change Requests) when the project deviates from the approved scope, schedule, or budget. This includes ensuring all Change Requests have appropriate approval before action is taken or information is updated.
- Responsible for creating project Corrective Action Plans (CAP) when necessary for projects in yellow or red status.
- Responsible for understanding the project benefits and the impact of change requests to the benefits business cases.
- Responsible for ensuring related project artifacts are updated accordingly.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding vendor contracts to actively manage the vendor deliverables and adherence to the vendor deliverable approval procedure.
- Facilitates the interactions among stakeholders by clarifying the expectations of all participants and ensuring all deliverables are assigned, reviewed, and completed.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in IT project management, including industry standard and best practices
- Proven record for delivering projects on time and on budget in a formal project manager role
- Experience establishing and maintaining project budgets, schedules, change requests, risk, and issue logs
- Experience developing and delivering project status
- Experience using a project portfolio management systems and tools (e.g.) Clarity
- Possession of a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification. Highly Desired
- Advanced working knowledge of MSProject
- Experience handling variety of stakeholders and system owners from other departments.
- Experience providing project management services for IT Projects involving Commercial Off the Shelf Technology (COTS)
- Experience managing multi-vendor environment in a government environment (Nice to have)
- Experience managing SAP S4 HANA implementations as a project manager (Nice to have)
Senior Project Manager
Opening date:September 13
Closing date: October 13 2021
Type:Contract (6 months)
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Majority of role with be Virtual. However, some ON SITE may be required occasionally in Richmond VA
Majority of role with be Virtual. However, some ON SITE may be required occasionally for special projects.
If selected, candidate will need to pick up the laptop IN PERSON from 6606 West Broad Street as activation of device from the agency office will be required. ABOUT THE ROLE VEC - The Information Technology Project Manager. Prior PM experience managing complex information technology waterfall and agile projects with tight deadlines. Looking for candidates who have prior experience managing a variety of information technology projects including mainframe, SQL server, and JAVA. Coordinates work teams. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provide support to project team members. Project Management Professional (Active PMP) Certified by PMI required Commonwealth of Virginia Project Management experience is a plus. Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups and individuals. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sr level PM experience managing technical projects with tight timelines
- Organizational and time management skills
- ACTIVE PMP certification
- Commonwealth of Virginia (COV) Project Management experience (Big Plus)