Channel Factory is a global technology and data platform that maximizes both performance efficiency and contextual suitability, delivering contextual performance for advertisers on YouTube. Channel Factory’s technology platform, ViewIQ, analyzes all YouTube channels and videos to ensure ads run on brand suitable and contextually relevant content. Channel Factory maximizes performance for advertisers on YouTube through managed service or self-service dynamic whitelists & blacklists, easily implemented through DV360 or Google Ads. Our platform is built to meet the needs of advertisers, offering standard IAB category lists or highly customized content lists in 36+ languages.
Why Contextual Suitability? In our reviews of campaigns run outside of Channel Factory, we see on average 28% of an advertiser's campaign run against unsuitable videos, such as children’s content or against the wrong language.
Leveraging historical performance data is a key differentiator for Channel Factory. We do not just ‘set it and forget it’ when it comes to contextual suitability. We incorporate active and historical campaign data into our ViewIQ platform and constantly optimize throughout the campaign, resulting in 30% efficiency in media spend.
8383 Wilshire Blvd., #930, Beverly Hills, CA, USA, 90211
Digital Project Manager
Opening date:May 05
Closing date: June 05 2021
Industry:Marketing, Internet, Online Media,
The PM works well in high-pressure situations and understands the value of well-developed and articulated policies, procedures, and protocols. The individual is a top performer with a professional demeanor, excellent communication, and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently on a wide range of tasks and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate requires a combination of focus, flexibility, and sound judgment.
- Create, curate, and disperse YouTube Channel/Video Inclusion Lists using our ViewIQ software.
- Manage project pipeline through Asana.
- Communicate and train other departments on the Inclusion List process.
- Develop strategic processes to improve Inclusion List operations.
- Report bugs and send feedback on data quality and tech to the engineering team.
- Build custom keyword lists for campaigns.
- Analyze and QA results for safety and quality.
- MASTERY level experience in Excel, will work heavily with macros, vlookups, pivot tables, and more.
- Work with a YouTube vetting team to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Maintain the integrity of our databases in both Google Drive and ViewIQ.
- Coordinate business initiatives and guide to completion.
- Ensure projects are implemented within stated goals and timelines.
- Ensure company deadlines are being met.
- Stay up to date on trends in the digital advertising space.
- Extensive Excel experience is a must.
- Excellent project management skills, including following through from planning to completion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable time management and multitasking skills.
- Understands our product lines, service offerings, competitor positioning, and market trends.
- Business-minded and strategic planner, finds inefficiencies and implements fixes to streamlines operations and consistency.
- Ability to compile and analyze large data and present effective reports.
- Work with a leading startup in a high-demand industry, and you would be working with like-minded experts aiming to transform video ad operations
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Cell phone and Wifi Reimbursement
- NatureBox credit for snacks
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Founded in 2010, Channel Factory is an award-winning marketing technology company that helps top global brands and agencies maximize YouTube advertising. Recognized as a technology innovator by Cynopsis and one of the fastest-growing companies by Inc., Channel Factory has served over three hundred of the Fortune 500 in delivering scalable, brand-safe, contextually aligned YouTube advertising software and services. By tapping into the deepest proprietary data pool on the market, the company enables highly customized, contextually aware, and dynamically optimized campaigns and provides industry-leading performance for a portfolio of clients across all industries.
Channel Factory is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Channel Factory makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. The company also has employee resource groups focusing on encouraging inclusion and diversity in the workplace, including an LGBTQ+ committee.