Centraprise is a Technology Solutions company, a company comprising of technology professionals specialized in designing and implementing solutions to our customers. By understanding what drives our specialty industries, becoming involved in our communities on a professional and personal basis, following a disciplined process of identifying quality candidates, partnering with employers to understand their core business and their employment requirements, and delivering exceptional service, we achieve great results for all concerned.
Centraprise is providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing and management services to some of the country's leading companies with highest quality of service.
Due to our expertise across multi-platform technologies and skill-sets, Centraprise provides services to a wide spectrum of customers across verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Human Resources, Telecom, Insurance, Hospitality, Retail & Distribution and Manufacturing. Serving multinational customers, Centraprise Inc has gained vast experience and competence to deliver quality services at competitive prices.
Centraprise reinforces its belief that the quality of our services can only be measured by the skills, performance and dedication of our employees. We will place only the very best candidates for our clients candidates who are not only willing, but who possess the necessary skills to do the job effectively. Centraprise has rich experience in providing solutions to help you find or improve your program to advance your complex business needs. So whatever your program entails, we can meet your needs with a proven, seamless track record of successful implementation with a seasoned team of professionals to back it up.
3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302, Edison, NJ, USA, 08817
Opening date:November 19
Closing date: December 19 2021
Hope you are doing well.
We have an opportunity for Program Manager with one of our clients in Dimondale MI,
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Dimondale MI
Duration: 12+ Months
- This position is for a Senior Program/Project Manager to assist the Client Project
- Management Office supporting Department of Treasury with a multi-year high priority project.
- This role, as part of the DTMB Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), works closely with DTMB Agency Services technical teams as well as with agency executives/stakeholders in the delivery of Treasury's MiTreas Project.
- This multi-year large initiative includes modernizing Individual Income Tax (IlT), Collections (aka "STAR" and "MARCS"), and Garnishment and Levies (GAL) applications from mainframe legacy to cloud-based platform: SAP S/4HANA solution.
- The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-vendor deployment supporting a hybrid workforce (combination of on-site and remote work) at all levels of the organization.
- Applicants should possess exceptional communication and follow up skills along with significant experience in formal IT project management. This position requires the PM to be working in person for 2-3 days a week and reminder can be work from home.
- Utilize the Client's Project Portfolio Management Tool (Clarity) to prepare project schedules, assign resources and management budgets.
- Prepare information for presentations geared to various audiences ranging from executives, managers and project team members.
- Accountable for monitoring, controlling, and communicating project progress by actively managing the cost, schedule, scope, resources, quality, and risks.
- Accountable and responsible for clear, timely, and accurate communications with stakeholders, particularly the project sponsors, project team members, program managers, and Treasury/DTMB management, on the status of the project, using appropriate communication methods.
- Responsible for providing leadership and fostering collaborative participation between the technical and business teams by obtaining consensus and gaining commitment.
Responsible For Working With The Project Team Members To Develop And Maintain The Following Key SUITE Project Management Methodology (PMM) Deliverables Throughout The Project Lifecycle
- Project Charter - Project Schedule - Project Budget - Communication Plan
- Project Status Report - Risk and Issue Management Plans - Change Requests Project Closedown Summary
- Responsible for managing interfaces related communication with other agencies
- Responsible for ensuring the project adheres to the SUITE PMM and System Engineering Methodology (SEM), including appropriate and timely transitions through the stages and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for facilitating and enforcing the Change Management process (Change Requests) when the project deviates from the approved scope, schedule, or budget.
- This includes ensuring all Change Requests have appropriate approval before action is taken or information is updated.
- Responsible for creating project Corrective Action Plans (CAP) when necessary for projects in yellow or red status.
- Responsible for understanding the project benefits and the impact of change requests to the benefits business cases.
- Responsible for ensuring related project artifacts are updated accordingly.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding vendor contracts to actively manage the vendor deliverables and adherence to the vendor deliverable approval procedure.
- Facilitates the interactions among stakeholders by clarifying the expectations of all participants and ensuring all deliverables are assigned, reviewed, and completed.
Rahul Jaiswal | Lead Recruiter
Expedent Corp | 400 E Royal Ln Suite # 221, Irving, TX 75039
Direct: +1 (***-***-****)|| Email: .......@.........com
Please note - USC/Green Card candidates are always preferred on our positions ..