Arizona Public Service - APS
APS is Arizona’s largest and longest serving electric utility, providing power for nearly 1.2 million customers in 11 of the state’s 15 counties.
Since our founding in 1886, APS has demonstrated a strong commitment to our customers in one of the country’s fastest growing states, earning a reputation for customer satisfaction, shareholder value, operational excellence and business integrity.
Our success derives from the creative and dedicated people of our company who demonstrate our core values of accountability, safety, integrity, and trust and respect.
At APS, we focus every day on our vision: “Creating a sustainable energy future for Arizona.” We will continue to meet the energy needs of our customers with a solid combination of price and service.
The company has not entered any location yet.
Regulatory Program Manager
Oil and Energy
Regulatory Program Manager
14 days ago | Phoenix, Arizona, United States | Arizona Public Service - APS
Opening date:January 14
Closing date: February 11 2022
Industry:Oil and Energy,
As part of the APS team, you are important to the success and future of our organization. You can be a part of a unique industry and work with us to provide reliable service, our community can count on us for safe, clean and reliable energy.
At APS, we believe in creating a workplace where belonging matters. Inclusion at APS involves taking deliberate action to embrace the unique perspectives of each employee.
Regulatory Program Manager - Responsible for leading key strategic regulatory initiatives/programs (i.e. ACC rate case), identifying and implementing process efficiencies, facilitating cross-business unit collaboration, leading and coordinating internal and/or external stakeholder meetings, compiling detailed revenue analysis, participating in development and execution of key rate-related regulatory strategies, and other ad hoc tasks. Provides regulatory strategy input including the coordination and delivery of presentations to executive management. Facilitates project direction, decisions and interpretations. Provides guidance and leadership to Regulatory staff and other team members.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance AND a minimum of eight (8) years progressively responsible regulatory and business strategy experience.
- Experience interfacing with all levels of the organization, with specific strengths in influencing decision makers as well as setting and managing expectations.
- Demonstrated multiple, concurrent project management and planning skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong critical thinking and creativity skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment by making decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Strong analysis, communication (oral and written), group collaboration skills, and ability to lead teams and promote engagement.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly about complex business and regulatory issues to diverse audiences.