Argus Consulting, Inc.
At Argus Consulting, we “think fuel.”
Argus Consulting, Inc. is a consulting engineering firm dedicated to engineering, program management, asset integrity and business solutions for complex fueling systems. Argus has its headquarters in Overland Park, Kan., in the Kansas City metropolitan area, and offices in New York, Phoenix, Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Miami, and Jackson, MS.
For 25 years, Argus has focused on its niche market of fuel receiving, storage, dispensing and distribution facilities and systems for commercial, military and general aviation as well as North America’s premier rail companies. Our projects range in size from small General Aviation fueling stations to Department of Defense air bases to the largest international hub airports in North and South America. Argus engineers and technicians develop a highly-specialized expertise and understand the challenges of working with this critical infrastructure. We’ve built our success on long-term relationships and corporate values of Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule. Argus is 100% employee-owned and maintains a company culture that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
6363 College Boulevard, Suite 600, Overland Park, KS, USA, 66211
Oil and Energy
Opening date:January 15
Closing date: February 12 2022
Industry:Oil and Energy,
Join the Argus team and create state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
Argus provides engineering, program management, asset integrity and business solutions consulting to a wide variety of clients that own, operate, and maintain complex fueling facilities around the world. At Argus, you'll develop highly-specialized expertise and have the opportunity to do it all-from finding the client and defining the work to design and execution. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We've built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values - Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule. We continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a specialized fueling facility designer.
- Argus Consulting is seeking qualified individuals to fill Project Manager/Engineer position in our Garden City, NY office.
- Projects include the design of fueling systems and associated infrastructure for commercial airports, railroads , military installations and oil terminals worldwide and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from small single tank operations to multi-million dollar fuel storage and distribution facilities.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, ENR's Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR's Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, oil companies, railroads, and the U.S. government.
- Be an owner! We're proudly 100% employee-owned.
- Argus prides itself on our technical innovation, creativity and highly-specialized expertise.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Civil engineering or equivalent.
- 5 - 7 years progressive engineering and project management experience.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Certificate. Professional Engineering (PE) License preferred. New York State certification/licensure preferred.
- Experience in managing multi-discipline design projects including sub-consultant services.
- Experience in the design of pump applications, hydraulic networks, systems handling hydrocarbons, the design and/or construction of airport fuel hydrant systems desirable.
- Experience preparing technical reports, construction cost estimates, and engineering service proposals desirable.
- Ability to travel 25%.
Job Duties May Include
- Manage all project communications including technical and administrative aspects of small and medium sized aviation fueling projects.
- Monitor and manage project schedules, budgets, and resource needs
- Participate in developing engineering reports, exhibits, calculations and designs, as needed
- Keep project information updated and report significant variances to the Director for Northeast Programs.
- Coordinate daily activities with program/project management team, design team, subconsultants and administrative personnel.
- Assist with document control activities
- Support the construction administration services including receiving, reviewing, and processing RFIs, submittals, substitution requests and other documents generated by bidders, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Participate in internal and external project coordination meetings and construction observation site visits
We are not considering applicants from recruitment/employment agencies.