Alteryx unleashes the power of data analytics to help people everywhere solve business and societal problems.
As a global leader in analytic process automation (APA), Alteryx unifies analytics, data science and business process automation in one, end-to-end platform to accelerate digital transformation. Organizations of all sizes, all over the world, rely on the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform to deliver high-impact business outcomes and the rapid upskilling of their modern workforce. For more information visit www.alteryx.com.
More than 150,000 global Alteryx users gather every day on the Alteryx Community to solve together. Check it out at www.community.alteryx.com.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Alteryx is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. and has 18 additional global offices: Redwood City, Calif.; Broomfield, Colo.; Ann Arbor, Mich.; Dallas; Chicago; New York; Boston; Toronto; London; São Paulo; Paris; Munich; Prague; Kyiv, Ukraine; Dubai; Tokyo; Singapore and Sydney.
3345 Michelson, Suite 400, Irvine, CA, USA, 92612
Pilot Program Manager
Opening date:January 14
Closing date: February 11 2022
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Pilot Program Manager in our Broomfield, CO, or Irvine, CA office. This position is also remote-friendly within the US.
This role manages activities focused on our Pilot Program. This person will work closely with our Product Management Team to guide them through the process of crafting and running effective beta and early access programs to ensure our new products and features will delight our customers. In addition to managing the programs, this role is also heavily involved in creating and delivering training materials, guidance, and best practices to continually evolve our program capabilities and awareness of the program.
Is this you?
- A problem solver, innovator, and dreamer who is searching for anything but business as usual.
- Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo.
- You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self.
- You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Who you will be working with:
The Pilot Program Team is an elite internal team within the Product Strategy and Operations group. Our mission is to support and enable the Product and Engineering functions to ensure we delight our customers with our new products and features. The Pilot Program team runs beta and early access programs to validate new features and get customer feedback early in the development cycle of our products. We also work with the broader organization as we prepare for new beta and early access programs to cover our bases across Legal, Marketing, and Finance.
Our stakeholders look to us to create effective pilot programs to ensure we get the right engagement with the testers to provide informative and useful feedback that we can incorporate into our products before launch or general availability. You will have several programs running at any given time, at several different stages, which creates parallel efforts that you must manage as flawlessly as possible. While you have downtime, you will be expected to refine the capabilities of the pilot program and help build awareness across the organization.
- Perform setup and configuration duties on the beta program platform (Centercode).
- Maintain and publish an up-to-date pilot program schedule working closely with the product management teams.
- Assist product managers with defining, launching, running, and closing pilot programs.
- Project manage the programs to ensure all assets, content, and marketing materials are prepared in time for each beta program kickoff.
- Assist the User Experience team with gathering customer feedback. Suggest process improvements and make recommendations to User Experience leadership.
- Host bi-monthly Pilot Program committee meetings with stakeholders to solicit input and continuously improve the program.
- Manage the monetary award program for customer incentives including reporting, disbursement, and funding requests.
- Analyze, curate, and disseminate data on the pilot program participants. Help identify the perfect set of testers for each program based on the program objectives.
- Train and onboard new Product Managers into the program with an emphasis on setting them up for success. Track onboarding training through internal tracking tools for compliance.
- Instill a collaborative culture while working cross-functionally to develop relationships with Marketing, IT Infrastructure, Legal, Accounting, Product Engineering, and Release Management teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate administrative experience and familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint.
- Preferred application familiarity: Centercode, Marketo, Qualtrics, Slack, Lucid Chart, Asana, Jira, and Confluence.
- Thorough Documentation and Presentation skills. Video editing a plus.
- Experience running Pilot/Beta programs with enterprise-level B2B and/or SaaS products preferred, but not required.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $88,400 – $150,300. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences .
Benefits & Perks
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here .