EMC Mechanical Services
EMC Mechanical Services will be the mechanical contractor of choice in our markets through fair business practices and exceeding customer expectations. We will provide exceptional services and value, while fostering a safe, fulfilling work environment for our partners. Through this shared commitment, we will provide equitable returns to partners and shareholders.
What We Believe
- Treat people the way you want to be treated
- Anticipate and resolve issues with Customers and Partners
- Build creative Customer and Partner teams
- Provide exceptional work and work environment
- Motivate Partners through opportunities for personal growth
Return on Investment
- Equitable return to stockholders and partners
1802 Ellen Rd., Richmond, VA, USA, 23230
Opening date:May 04
Closing date: June 04 2021
To provide management oversight for all phases of the construction project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- The candidate will be responsible for the procurement and sales of work as well as assisting the estimating department from the inception of the job to the completion of all work.
- Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources
- Oversee performance of designated personnel and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed
- Track and control construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated
- Regularly meet with the VP of Construction to monitor progress towards achieving established goals
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to manage needs with current jobs
- Maintain a stream of communication with the General Contractor, engineers/architects and end users
- Five years or more of experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity in the HVAC and Plumbing Trades.
- Certificate Program, Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / HVAC or Construction management a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Project, Blue Beam or Procore a plus.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to build and lead a team that effectively services customers and consistently delivers a quality product
- Knowledge of current state and federal codes and regulations, OSHA standards, and company policies and procedures
- Able to read/use blueprints
- Organized and detail oriented
- Superior customer service orientation and interpersonal skills required
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance